38. Good Vibes

The next morning...

Ry,

"Okay thats enough." I opened my eyes and looked at Izzy who was still pounding my forehead to blend my makeup. I stared at her until she noticed and stopped.

"Sorry." She smiled and put down the makeup.

"Hand me the lipstick." I turned around to the mirror.

"Hi Ryan?" A female knocked on my dressing room door.

I looked over my shoulder and she looked at Izzy. "What? Im not Ryan she's Ryan." Izzy pointed at me and walked away.

"Oh sorry... um, do you know a Monica?"

"Yea.. is she here or something?" I asked.

"Yeah I had to make sure you knew her since she was stealing all of the hawaiian rolls." The lady walked away and Monica walked in.

Izzy and I started laughing, "hungry much?" I asked Monica.

Monica rolled her eyes and sat down, "they caught me putting two in my purse and act like I was stealing... it's free!"

I laughed and shook my head, "what are you doing here?"

"Walter sent me to be here for you since you decided to have a last minute photo shoot."

"It's not really work so Im fine, just a regular shoot.. im not getting paid Im paying them."

"Why a last minute shoot?"

I opened the lipstick, "the only bookings I have are with Keith .. Im not allowed to do anything alone until after I'm done with STAR." I looked down, "I just feel lazy and useless without working."

"We have a little less than a month Ry." Izzy tried to make me feel better.

I gave her a look and she shook her head, "sorry... RYAN."

I flashed a fake smile. "I like Ry... Ry Ry .. ha Ryyy." Monica nodded. "Why haven't I ever thought of that?"

"Oh gosh..." I started to put lipstick on my lips. "I gotta hurry up, luckily they squeezed me on their schedule."

"Need any help?" Monica took her jacket off and walked over to me. I looked at her stomach and made a face.

"Monica?" I called her name and she looked at me.

"What? Let me see." She took the lipstick out of my hand.

"Your pregnant??" Izzy walked over. "By who??"

"Ohh..." she looked at me. "Yeah." She put the lipstick on my lips.

"By who????"

"Walter." Monica and I said together and laughed. Izzy was late on that.

"How many months are you??"

"Oh not alot ..Just... 5 months." She smiled.

"5 months !?" I looked at her.

"Stop moving." She laughed.

"Ryan come on." The lady knocked and peeked her head inside.

I stood up and fixed sleeves.