36. Overdose.

That Night...

Ryan,

"Is it weird that I think  about moving out here almost everyday now?"  I watched the streets out the window.

"Keith will be happy as hell." Ty said while driving

"I know Keith better give me my own closet soon." I looked over at my shopping bags.

"When am I moving in?" Izzy asked Ty.

"You can move in any day, wanna do it tomorrow? I don't care." He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Seriously? I was just joking." Izzy laughed.

"I know we just met and shit but I want you around for a long time." He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Ew! Im still back here ya know?"

They laughed, "sorry hunny." Izzy laughed.

"Why do you two call eachother 'Honey' all the damn time?" Ty asked.  Izzy and I laughed. "So nobody is gonna tell me?"

"Mind the business that pays you Hunny."

"I need to just..." he sped up and I grabbed onto Izzy's seat. "Let me get you to Keith before I go to jail."

"Your boyfriend just threatened me Izabelle." I said talking like Ty, I sat up between them.

"Bae you gotta chill on my girl." Izzy immitated Ty's voice too.

"Oh both of yall can go to Keith's house."

We laughed and I sat back.

When I got to Keith's house I noticed Kourtny's car was outside. I rolled my eyes & got out grabbing my shopping bags.

"You need any help?" Izzy offered getting out of the car.

"Yes thanks." I threw shade at Ty and he waved me off. I flicked him off and grabbed the rest of my bags walking inside the house behind Izzy.

"Is he asleep?" Izzy put the bags down on the floor.

I shrugged, "I just got here also so I don't know." I made a face after I realized the stupid question she asked me.

Ty beeped the horn twice.

"Well, I'll talk to you in the morning." Izzy shook her head and then hugged me. "Love you Hun."

"Love you too." I locked the door behind her and turned to look at my bags. I stood there and sighed.

"Need some help?" Keith voice asked from behind me. I turned around and he was walking from the kitchen drying his hands with a paper towel.

"You scared me!" I held my chest and caught my breath. "Yes I do need help."

"Damn, remind me to give you a separate closet." He picked up all of the bags and walked upstairs. I followed him. Keith went inside of the room and I watched Kourtny from the corner of my eye go from the bathroom to her room.

"Thank you." I watched him sit the bags down. "How was your few hours without me?" I smiled sitting on the bed.

"It was cool, missed you tho."  He leaned down and kissed me. "Ooooh minty." I kissed him again.

"Mhm." Keith layed on the bed beside me.

"So...." i turned facing him and took the remote out of his hand.

"So..." he stared at me.

"It's been a while and I was thinking.." I sat ontop of him and leaned down and kissed his lips, "I promise I'll be quiet and take it."