45. Stress Reliever

The next day...
Ryan,

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Luke said.

I opened the door a bit and stood at the door. "I um... can you give me a ride?" I asked.

Jude came from under the blanket and my jaw dropped. "I can." She smiled.

"I-okay." I quickly closed the door and walked away trying to erase that out of my brain. I need to get a hotel room or rent a airbnb like now.

Lastnight I heard them fucking and now she's sucking dick. Oh my God. I almost threw up.

I went outside and sat on the porch and about 5 minutes later Jude came out. "Come on." She unlocked her car and kept walking.

I stood up and followed her. We got inside the car and Jude's music scared the hell out of me once she started her car. Jude started laughing.

"Im sorry." She said while laughing.

"Your gonna need hearing aids when your like 40." I joked .

"I agree." She laughed. "Where you wanna go?"

"The hospital.." I sat back.

I felt bad for not being able to go see Keith lastnight. But Luke was my way there and back, and lastnight he was to into Jude to leave the house. The ride is too long of a stretch to uber there so I told him I'd see him today.

"Okay." She pulled off fast. She drives just like Luke. My God. I stared at her. "What?" She asked.

"1. You and Luke are a perfect match for eachother & 2. Did you brush your teeth?"

She chuckled. "I did." She nodded. "Sorry you saw that he didn't give me enough time to get from under the blanket and it was hot under there."

"Mm." I shook my head and covered my ears. "Don't wanna see that image in my head anymore."

"Ryan sucking dick is good for you." She laughed.

I made a face at her. "Did you really just say that?"

"It is.. good workout for your mouth muscles & thats good for singing." She shrugged. "and your partner likes it too."

"I need to roll down a window or something." I rolled down the window a bit. I needed fresh air because that image from them just keep popping up in my head and I really wanna throw up.

She looked at me then back at the road. "Oh my God."

"What?"

"Ryan... you've never ..?"

I shook my head. "No!"

"Wow... your the first person that I know that hasn't .. I was shocked when Izzy said she does it but you?? You don't?"

"Wait wait? Izzy does? How do you know?"

"She said it."

So she tells a complete stranger what she does and not me? Because I was put in an uncomfortable position???

"Oh alright."

"What's up with the two of you anyways? She told me it was personal but if it is I'll leave it alone."

"It is.. it'll blow over tho." I scratched my head.

"Ohh okay... but can I ask you something?"

"What?" I looked at her.

"Keith never asked for head before??" She laughed.

"Oh my ..." I rolled my eyes. "He hasn't."

"What the hell goes on in your bedroom then." She continued to laugh.