49. Beach House

1 month later....

The Beach House Ryan rented for Keith's birthday

"Ryan catch the bowl of chips!" Ms.Jen shouted.

I turned around and saw Kacey pulling on the bowl of chips. I caught the bowl before it fell on the floor. Kacey crawled backwards away from me staring at me. I held out the bowl of chips to him and he grabbed a bunch of chips. I put some on a plate and handed them to Kourtny.

She looked at me and then the chips.

"For Kacey." I told her and she took the plate.

"Kacey come here." She called him. Kacey looked back at her and crawled away fast.

I laughed and walked back over to Jude. We watched Kourtny try to catch Kacey.

"Wait so that's not Keith's baby?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

"So why the hell is she here then?" Jude asked.

I laughed at her. "Keith loves that little boy so I thought having him here would be a nice birthday present."

"Your so sweet." Jude rubbed my arm and walked away. "I'll be back."

I checked the time and we still had 2 more hours until Keith will be back from hanging with Ty, Sean & Kevin.

They went to do 'guy shit' as Kevin called it.

We weren't able to rent the rooftop on time because some spoiled teen was having her sweet sixteen on the closest one. Plus the other ones out here were not big enough. So I rented out a huge beach house.

"Ryan." Someone tugged on my shirt. I looked and saw Izzy pointing. I looked over and saw Gaby standing at the door with Woody. She waved at me. "Say the word and I'll make her leave."

I stared at Gaby. "Nah it's cool." I got up and walked to the her.

"Wassup Ryan." Woody greeted me and I flashed a smile.

"Hey Woody." I said and he walked over to Luke and Keith's other friends. I looked at Gaby. "Hi."

"Hey... can we go outside to talk?" she rubbed her arm.

"Yeah." We walked outside and walked down to the shore. "You look nice." I complimented her.

"Thank you.. you do too." She nodded.

"You wanted to talk?" I watched the water cover my feet.

"Yeah.. Im really sorry I was just really mad at you... and I definitely regretted it as soon as Woody and I left."

"It took you a month to build the courage to apologize?"

"It did actually."

"You don't get to decide when Im your sister or if Im your sister or not."