24. Well, Hello...Again.

Keith,

I layed in the backsit as Ryan drove to take Gaby home. I was done for the night my head was spinning. I kept messing with Ryan and I knew she was irritated by something.

"Nice meeting you Keith." Gaby said to me.

"You too lil sis." She slammed my door closed and I sat up, "aye! Dont be slamming my damn door girl."

"Shut up she cannot hear you Keith." Ryan began driving again and I fell off the seat.

"Shit." I rubbed my head. "Im going to sleep." I closed my eyes.

When I woke up I saw Ryan taking my shoes off and she reached over to cut off my lamp. I slapped her ass.

"Pow!"

"Keith!" She rubbed her ass. "That hurts."

"That shit was jiggling. Mhm." I rubbed her ass and pulled her ontop of me.

"Here you go." She rolled her eyes.

"Whats all the attitude for we were having a good time today."

"And now your drunk as hell." She touched my chest and pushed herself off of me. "I understand alot happened today but you cannot go get trashed because shit got tough."

"Rub my face Ry." I grabbed her hand & placed it on my face. She rubbed it for a second and stopped. I looked at her. "What?"

"What if ...never mind"

"Okay." I closed my eyes.

"Keith I need advice.."

"Ryan I want to sleep."

"Just five minutes."

I layed there with my eyes closed. "Im listening."

"Okay so remember Izzy? My bestfriend? Well she's dating my ex boyfriend which is Justin and ya know how Justin loses himself alot I think he'll hurt Izzy like he hurt me... and I still havent told her I have an extended family and I feel like Im confused with everything thats going on and its making me stress and I don't know what to do....."

Ryan,

"Keith.." I shook his arm and he started snoring. Ugh great. I got up and unlocked the balcony door & slid on my slids and grabbed my phone. I slid out the door and closed it behind me. I sat in the chair and stared out at the view of the beach for a while. I want to call her but I feel like its all too fast. But she does need to know how I feel.

I unlocked my phone and saw I had messages from Izzy, my mom & my other mom. I don't even know what to call them. I started texting Ro back and I recieved a incoming facetime call from Izzy.

I took a second to gather my thoughts and answered the call.

"Hi I didn't think you would answer."

I bit my lip and flashed a fake smile. "Whats up?"

"I know you hate me but–"

"I dont hate anyone. Im pissed at you  since you know what he's taken me through."

"But Ryan he's changed I swear." Izzy looked like she wants to cry.

"I don't know... I thought I changed him twice but ya know."

"I just need you to trust me this once and give it a chance like I am."

"Alright. But only because I miss you." I rolled my eyes and we both laughed. "Plus I got tea honey."