47. Truth or Dare

"No childish dares either." Woody pointed to everyone in the room. "But Im the master of this game so I'm gonna go first." Woody rubbed his hands together.

"You aren't a master at anything." Gaby teased.

"Why you always gotta play me?" Woody asked.

Everyone was laughing. "She bitched you twice in one day." Luke laughed.

"Nah ... she knows whats up." Woody rubbed his shoulder against Gaby's shoulder.

"Aw eewww nobody wants to hear that." Ty said. "Just let me go first."

"Okay." Woody threw his hands up. "Go ahead. Im next tho."

"Luke." Ty started. "Truth or dare?"

"Uhhh Truth. Im starting off right." Luke rubbed his head.

The guys groaned and called him a bitch. "Okay Okay..... do you like white women or black women?" Ty asked.

"Both nigga." Luke laughed.

"But which do you prefer?" Ty asked.

"That's easy.... white women." Luke nodded.

"Are you just saying that because I'm here?" Jude asked.

"No. White women are unproblematic.. besides making sure pops like me but thats really a thing for all races so." Luke shrugged.

"alright." Jude sipped her cup.

"My go? Um Gaby .. truth or dare?" Luke asked.

"You know I've been waiting to go." Woody pushed Luke. "Should've said me."

Luke laughed. "Gaby?"

"Dare."

"Ohhh she's not scary." Luke teased.

Woody touched his chest. "My girl is a straight savage out here." Woody kissed Gaby's cheek.

"That pool out on the side of the house?" Luke asked Gaby. "The one you pointed out?"

"What about it?" Gaby rolled her eyes.

"Go take a swim in the pool with Woody."

Gaby sucked her teeth. "You lame as hell." She stood up.

Woody stood up. "The pool is clean right?" He asked Keith.

"We have no clue." Keith answered.

"Whatever. This game sucks." Gaby walked away and Luke stopped Woody.

"I don't think she understands what I mean." Luke smirked.

I knew what he meant. He wants Gaby and Woody to get naked and get in the pool thats more than likely dirty.

"Luke that water isn't clean bruh." Woody laughed.

Luke shoo'd him away. Woody jogged away and called after Gaby. Jude laughed. "That's mean as hell." She said.

"Im getting you next." Luke told Jude.

"Gaby is gone so who's taking her turn?" Izzy asked.

"You can." Keith shrugged telling Izzy to go ahead.

She glanced at me and smiled. My heart started racing a bit. I wonder if she's gonna be petty.

"Oh ..." she kept smiling. I looked away. "Keith... Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

Izzy smirked. I shook my head. "Chill out." Ty mumbled.

"Im not even gonna go there." Izzy winked at me and looked at Keith. "Keith are you in love with Ryan?"