50. Making Plans

The next morning...

Ryan,

I stared at my phone.

Quincy was calling me again.

I declined it again. Lastnight Quincy called me.. now this morning? What can he possibly want??

I woke up early and did my hair and make up for our photoshoot today. He doesn't know it's a shoot today but I left a note beside the bed to shower and get ready as soon as he wakes up.
I told him not to drink and I know he has a hangover so I left him a glass of water and medicine beside the note.
While Keith is upstairs sleeping. I came to sit in the backyard to watch the waves.
I reading a couple articles about Keith & I, I find it so ironic that they know so much without the interviews. I saw another article where Wendy Williams talked about our relationship & complimented the way we were and wants to actually have us. Im not fond of Wendy but maybe we'll do it one day.

I heard the door open, I locked my phone and looked behind me. Keith walked out putting on his chain.

"Morning."

"Goodmorning." Keith said and cleared his throat.

"Im sorry .. for yesterday, you are pass grown and Im not even your girlfriend really to tell you what to do."

"But I put you in an uncomfortable position... I get it." He beside me and watched the waves from a far.

"I let this fake relationship get in my head sometimes... trying to still make it believable." I rubbed my eye and stopped when I remember I put lashes on this morning. I made sure it wasn't crooked or falling off.

"Me too... I should trust you with Quincy, you don't owe anything to me."

I looked at him. "He's just a friend."

"But if you wanna date him... go ahead."

"Where is this coming from??"

He shrugged. "Forget it."

"Mm." I looked at the time and stood up. "We hVe a shoot today."

"Walter didn't tell me." He stood up and stretched.

"It's not for the media .. it's for us, like memories."

Moments Later....

"Look at eachother.."

We looked at eachother and Keith pulled me close holding me tight. I kissed him and he picked me up. I laughed and kissed him again ignorin the flashing light from the camera.

"Perfect... awww." The photographer stopped and looked at the camera. "So adorable."

"Put me down." I told Keith.

He put me down and put his hands in his pockets.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Getting kinda hard." He cleared his throat. "How many more shots we got?"

"We're done." I smiled and pulled him over to the corner to look at the pictures on the screen.

We stood there examining them and pointed out our favorites.

"Okay my fly aways are ridiculous." I pointed to my hair at the top and laughed. I looked at Keith and he was staring at me. I stopped smiling, "What's wrong?"

"Let's leave tonight." He walked to me.

"Tonight?"

"Yeah.. you got plans?"