3. London bby! /1

2 Days Later

Keith,

Luke and I was sitting in the lobby while Walter was at the front desk getting our keys to our rooms. I was trying to get some sleep on this comfy chair from having jet lag but Kourtny kept calling my phone.

I told her I'd call when I land but knowing her crazy ass she probably did the calculations from my flight & knows I landed by now.

Luke was on instagram live as always while I was chillin with my eyes close. Im just resting them.

"KP." Luke called me as he pushed me. I looked over and he pointed to my phone.

I looked at it and it was Kourt ringing for me again... this had to be her 6 call by now.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"W-Why aren't you answering my calls?! Your mom and I are freaking out over here!"

I sighed. "Im fine. Im tired as hell ok?"

"Well alrigh then.... facetime me later?" She asked.

"Yeah sure." I hung up the phone and got up when I saw Walter walk towards me handing me my key.

"Keith 516 & Luke 521." He walked away to the truck I guess to get our bags.

Luke and I headed to the elevator.

"Aye I got some shorties coming over soon."

We havent even be here for 1 hour! I chuckled and nodded my head. "Sayless."

We headed to our own rooms and I checked out the whole room. It was just right. I took off my shoes and layed back on the bed waiting for my bags. After about ten minutes, I got my bags and got comfortable for my nap.

All the Hotel rooms look like this^ I got it from google !!

Ryan,

"Is that my favorite person in the world?" I knew that voice. I turned around and saw Luke with his arms out walking towards me.

"It is." I said walking to him. I missed Luke soo much. He definitely is my favorite person in the world.

"How you been missy?" He said grabbing my bags.

I shrugged. "I've been busy. Ya know workin'."

He chuckled, "Monica still killin' you huh?"

I saw Monica walking our way so I just gave him a smile that gave him an answer.

"Ryan you wanna go out to dinner tonight? I found a couple good restaurants out here."

I looked at Luke who was also waiting for my answer and shook my head. "Im pretty tired Im just gonna catch up with Luke and take a nap maybe."