8. Well, Hello.

The Next day,

Ryan,

"Hey I came to pick up my dress." I told the lady behind the counter. I was at the dry cleaners and I had got my dress cleaned for this huge party tonight. It's a party that Naomi Campbell is throwing. I got the invitation when I went to my apartment.

"What is your name?"

"Ryan."

"Irons?" She looked up at me and I nodded.

"Yes."

"Give me one second."

Eventually i got my dress and went back to my apartment. I invited Izzy to go with me since I had literally nobody to go with. Monica knew I was going but obviously she's in London, Im ok with her not being down my back.

I took my dress out and examined it, it was perfect. I sat down at my vanity and began doing my own make up. I just wanted to feel independent for a second by not paying for dumb stuff to get done.

I did my face and Izzy walked in my room.

"Are those boxes by the door Justin's stuff?"

"Yeah. Im taking it to his dad tomorrow morning." I finished blending my concealer.

"You look pretty." Izzy smiled sitting beside me.

I smiled. "Thank you."

Izzy stood up fixing my hair. "Wait the party isnt until later on tonight....where are you going?"

"To see Justin.. I want to visit him as much as I can now that Im here, after I get back from London all ties are cut." I answered her. She raised her brow. "Except the one where you check up on your ex every 3-5 years."

"Noooo Ryan." She fell back on my bed. I laughed , Izzy always over exaggerates.

"Im lonely girl leave me alone." I finished putting on my lipstick.

I left Izzy at my apartment and got in my car. I went to starbucks to grab me up a coffee and headed to the rehab center.

"Your back again?" The receptionist smiled.

"I am." I smiled back handing her my ID and watched her sign me in.

"Go right on ahead."

I walked to the door and knocked lightly. "Come in." Justin said then cleared his throat.

"Good afternoon." I walked in. He sat up.

"Hey Ryan. You look beautiful."

"Thanks, these are just lounge clothes until tonight."

"No, you. You're beautiful."

"Thank you." I blushed and looked down at my sneakers.

"So what's up? You dont have to keep coming here ya know?"

I nodded, "i know, I just want you to feel like you still have someone as long as your in here."

"I know you got me."

"Good." I smiled.

"So whats tonight, where you going?"

"Naomi is having a huge party. Luckily I came home because I would've got the invitation late."

"Your not driving there are you?"

"No I got a driver for the night."

He nodded and examined me, "since when do you drink coffee again?"