14. Lets reunite?

The same day...

Hours Later...

Trevor,

I tapped Ryan. "Ryan."

"Hm?" She didnt budge.

"Can you get up?" I tried tickling her and she still didnt budge. She was knocked. I aint mean to give it to her like that. It was just for 7 minutes.

I went down the hallway and went into the kitchen. I made us dinner and cut the tv on from the living room. TMZ popped up first.

"Luke are you dating Elena??" The reporter followed him with the camera. It was a chick infront of Luke.

"Elena are you and Luke together or are yall just friends wit benefits???" The reporter got closer to the girl face and the girl smushed the camera making it fall.

"Get the hell out my face." The girl, Elena yelled.

"Sheesh." I turned the channel & looked to the side where Ryan was standing. "Hungry?."

"Yeah. Did you cook?"

"Yeah, your plate is in the microwave."

"Thanks Trev." She stood on her toes getting her plate and I walked over and rubbed on her body. "Okaaay." She giggled and slid away.

"Whats wrong?"

She shook her head, "Im still kind of tired."

"You been sleep for 3 hours." I chuckled & she gave me a look. "Im sorry I know you like to sleep."

"Mhm."

"Ryan." I sat on the stool and pulled her between my legs.

"You won't let me be great." She laughed.

"What? Im not doing nothin'."

"You won't let me sleep and now I cant eat."

"My bad." I put my hands up and watched her walk away to her plate. She was standing up eating so I pulled a chair out and she rolled her eyes playfully and sat beside me. "It's bad luck to stand and eat."

"Right." She smiled while eating.

"Your always blushing."

"No I'm nottt." She turned away from me.

This puppy love was cute and fun while it lasts but Im scared Ryan is going to get attached to someone else once I move in 2 days so maybe it's best if I keep my distance?

Ryan and I ate the rest of our dinner and started making brownie's since I tried to eat her out again. She decided to feed me more food since I kept referring to being hungry. I wanted a round two to make love to her with my mouth but she just wants me to chill out.

I handed Ryan the spoon and watched her mix up the batter.

"Who's that?" Ryan asked looking out the kitchen. I looked over and saw Ryan's mom. "Oh shit." Ryan whispered and handed me the bowl. "Hi mommy."

"Mommy?" She walked in the kitchen and washed her hands at the sink. "You only call me that when you're in trouble." She said side eyeing Ryan.

"Im not in any trouble." Ryan laughed and looked over at me, "this is my friend Trevor."