31. Just Listen.

Friday....

Keith locked Kourtny & Kacey's room door and hid the key in his dresser. In a hour he has to go pick up Ryan and Izzy from the airport. Keith did an expection of his own house to make sure it was not a sign of a baby or another woman insight. Kourtny and Kacey went to her mother's house for the weekend out of respect of Keith & Ryan.

Ryan and Izzy were flying in first class.

"Honey why are you looking out the window like a sad child." Izzy asked Ryan.

Ryan laughed a bit. "Im not, Im just thinking."

"About what?"

Ryan looked over at Izzy with that look, "I havent seen him in 2 months. What if things arent the same in person?"

"Stop overthinking it, it's going to be fine." Izzy placed her air pods back in her ears and closed her eyes.

Ryan sat back and finished watching the clouds. She knows it can be awkward and different since she has a huge secret.

"Can I get you anything Ms.Destiny?"

Ryan looked up at the flight attendant, "A bottle of water please?"

"I have a bunch in this bucket of ice right here." She reached down and pointed to the bucket of ice cold waters. "Go ahead and chose anyonef

52 Minutes Later...

Ryan,

"Hey." I walked towards Keith trying to hold back the biggest smile ever.

"I missed your face." Keith kissed my forehead and gave me a tight hug.

"Awww. Y'all are so darn cute!" Keith and I looked at Izzy and she backed up. "I'll be outside." She walked away.

"Maybe I shouldve let her stay in a hotel for the weekend." Keith looked down at me with his arms still wrapped around me.

"Maybe." I chuckled.

"Let me get that for you." He took my bag out of my hand and wrapped his arm around me as we walked outside.

"Someone is probably recording us right now."

"Let them.. let's give them something to talk about." He leaned over and kissed the side of my head.

I smiled a bit and got in the car as I waited for him to get in to drive.

"How was the flight?" Keith closed the door behind him.

"Long! Im so hungry, Keith do you have food? Please tell me you have food Im dying." Izzy layed out across the backseat.

"Sounds like I won't have any by sunday." Keith joked and pulled off. "Look at you."

"What?"

"You been eating good too??"

"Keith stop." I shook my head and looked away from him. He grabbed my hand and drove with the other hand. I stared at our hand for a good 7 seconds and saw him staring at me.

"Keith.. the road."

"Oh .. yea." He looked forward.

I smiled and looked out the window. It feels good to be back in California.

Keith's House...

I walked inside of Keith's room and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We just need one more bucket and another pack of hamburger buns." I read my list of things for this party tomorrow night.

"Where's Izzy?" He took my piece of paper out of my hand and pulled me on his lap.