40. Whatchu' wanna hear

Keith,

I sat on the couch and she sat away from me. I looked at the bouquet of flowers on the table and back at her.

"Did you like it?"  I asked.

"Hm?"

"The flowers? Did you like them?"

She nodded and smiled, "oh yes.. sorry I was going to say thank you...so Thank you."

"Ry Im sorry... I have stuff going on that you don't know anything about so just know Im sorry." I scooted closer to her. She faced me and looked at me.

"For what?"

"Your really gonna make me do this?"

"You should want to do it, willingly." She nodded.

I dropped my head then looked at her "Well first off...putting you second. I shouldve told you about Kourtny sooner than I planned, I apologize & secondly I apologize for making you feel bad for leaving me.. I shouldve understood why you left."

"Mhm.."

"I gotta keep going?" I asked and she nodded again.

"Yup."

"Okay.. Im sorry for not making time for you an—" she grabbed my face and kissed me.

"I forgive you."

I smiled. "Forreal?"

"Doesn't mean I feel the same but... I gotta get out of my feelings for the people right?" She asked and got up. "Want some food?"

"I-uh yeah." I followed her to the kitchen.

"Anybody knew you were coming?" She opened her fridge.

"Everyone did..but you." I leaned on the wall. "Who wouldve know that the woman who owns the most clothes in the world would have an apartment?" I chuckled.

"It's temporary... I might be moving to Cali, still unsure." She shrugged.

"Forreal?" I rubbed my chin.

"Yeah.. LA doesn't seem too bad."

Oh ... Of course she would move to Los Angeles.

"Right.. Im moving soon too."

"Bigger house?" She looked at me. I shook my head.

"I need something smaller. Too much space for 1 person."

"Oh .. nomore Kourtny & Kacey?"

I laughed, "that was temporary."

"Was it?" She made a face at me.

I raised my eyebrows and she turned around and finished getting food out. "It was."

"Mmhm... what possessed you to come to Atlanta?"

"You."

She chuckled. "Keith."

"Well... Walter gave me your moms number and I had a talk with her.... she picked me up from the airport and I spent the day with her while you were hosting on tv."

"Wait .. when I was going to Cali you were coming to Atlanta?"

"Yea—"

"Wait you were with my mom?!?" She stepped to me. I put my hands up.

"I had no choice..and she's super funny I didnt mind ." I smirked.

"Oh my..." she whispered and turned away rubbing her temples.