63. Til' Next Time.

Dinner at Quincy's....

"You cooked this?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah.. I did." Quincy laughed. "Why are you so surprised?"

"Not alot of guys can cook." Ryan laughed.

"Keith doesn't cook?"

Ryan grew irritated. "Why did you have to mention him?"

"I have to remind myself that you have a man.. if I don't lord knows what type of stuff I'd be saying to you."

"Stop reminding yourself... Im single. I can do what I want." Ryan ate her food.

"So it's true that he cheated?"

Ryan flashed a smile as she chewed her food. That was the answer to his question.

"Im sorry Ryan."

"Don't be... we weren't official but we were.... everybody knew about us." Ryan looked at her food. "This is exactly why I don't go public with my love life."

"You and Justin were so lowkey." Quincy chuckled. "Couldn't believe he actually got you."

"Your just going to bring up allthe bad guys in my life huh?"

"No I'm sorry.. I didn't think of it like that. My bad."

"Mhm.." Ryan continued to eat. "Don't feel weird trying to date your brothers ex?"

"You dated my brother? Whatttt?" Quincy joked.

Ryan rolled her eyes. "Called me lil' sis all the time."

"I didn't know anything about who you were.. I knew of you but I had no clue you were this down to earth.. I wouldve told you to get away from Justin."

"He's crazy." Ryan shook her head. "You should chase all of his girlfriends away."

"I try to let them know he's on heavy medication for whatever he got going on." Quincy shrugged. "Hopefully they have dad's because Justin will need his ass beat a few times."

Ryan chuckled. "Your an ass."

"Eh." Quincy ate his food.

"You didn't deny the fact that you want to date me."

"Because I do... do you know how hard it was to act like I hated you but kiss you on set? I wanted to drown you in kisses & just hold you."

"Why didn't you?"

"You had a boyfriend." Quincy laughed.

"Oh right."

"And Luke was being stalkerish. Everywhere I turned to look he was staring at me."

"Should've beat him up."

"Should've." Quincy looked at Ryan.

Ryan laughed. "Yeah."

They stared at eachother. "You done eating?" Quincy stood up and took Ryan's plate to the kitchen along with his plate.

Ryan got on instagram and saw Trevor post a picture with Hailey. His girlfriend. Trevor was good to Ryan but childish once he lost her by moving to Hawaii.

Ryan locked her phone and got up and walked in the kitchen. Quincy was washing the plates off. Ryan stood behind him.

"Quincy?"

He turned around. "Yea—mm" Ryan smashed her lips against his & grabbed his face. Quincy dropped the dish in the sink with the water still running. Quincy picked Ryan up and placed her on the counter. They never stopped to breathe, Ryan pulled Quincy's shirt off and looked at his body.