33. Party Time. Pt.2

The party....

Ryan,

"LET GO OF ME I CAN WALK MYSELF OUT!!!"  I turned my head and saw security dragging a girl through the house

"LET GO OF ME I CAN WALK MYSELF OUT!!!" I turned my head and saw security dragging a girl through the house. She must've been fighting. "Let me go!!!" She kicked her leg and kicked over one of Keith's vases. It broke on the floor and the security guard slammed the door close behind him as he pushed her out. I shook my head and got up grabbing the broom and dust pan. I swept the glass up and threw it in a separate bag.

The security guard walked back in the house.

"Hey!" I called for him and he turned around, "nobody is suppose to be in the house, don't drag nobody else thru here."

He smiled a bit, "you got it boss." He walked away.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down at the dining table.

"That's like your fourth burger right?" A male voice asked behind me.

"My first actually.....hi."

"Hi." He smiled at me. I smiled a bit, not trying to make it awkward.

"Im Sean."

"Ryan

"Ryan." I nodded.

"Why you sitting in here by yourself??" He asked shouting a bit over the music. "Everybody is outside & your in here alone."

"Well it's packed outside barely anywhere to sit down..the pool is full, and I've been on my feet all day. So ...I deserve a food break."

He stared at me, "makes sense."

I looked over at my burger on the dining table. "Yeah, why are you in here? Guests are suppose to be outside."

"Oh Im not a guest, Im like fam.." he sat in a chair beside me.

"You know Keith?"

"Mhm" he nodded, "like my big bro, we went to the same school."

"How old are you?"

"20, you?"

"Dub."

"Huh?"

"20." I laughed.