61. A Confused Ryan

Ryan watched her phone ring. It's keith calling. The call woke her up out of her sleep, she didn't want to talk to him right now. She knew he'd lie. So she watched it ring. Once it stopped ringing she saw a instagram notification from Maj.

She rubbed her eye and opened the DM.

@ majestyxx Morning ! you left your shades at the stu lastnight. hmu if you want em back

@ ryandestiny you can have them or sellf them online lol

@ majestyxx I think I'll sell them🤣

@ ryandestiny thanks for lastnight

@ majestyxx was that song about an ex?

@ ryandestiny anywayssss sell the shades lol

@ majestyxx lol okay you got it

Ryan laughed and stopped once she saw Keith calling her again. He's gonna know something is up since she never miss a call from him. Ryan goes to see Keith on special days, he doesn't like her there and she doesn't like it either, the last time she saw him was their 8 month anniversary. She went to see him for Christmas and her birthday and it sucked for the both of them that they can't hug or eat eachother's face.

Ryan got up to shower and brush her teeth. She doesn't know where things with Keith would go so she went to amazon and ordered a dildo and a vibrator. She felt weird after she got the email that the Amazon received her order.
Should she have done that?

She grabbed her phone and told Lauren to look out for a package in Ryan's name. Lauren knew what Ryan sent to her house without Ryan telling her.

Ryan got dressed and ubered to Jenifer's house.

"I think we should have this in pink and white too." Jenifer was talking to Ro' on facetime. Ryan walked over and put her face infront of the camera. Jenifer and Ro' started laughing. "When did you get here? I didn't even hear you come inside."

"I have the skills of a ninja." Ryan started dancing.

"Ninjas don't dance." Ro' teased.

"Whatever." Ryan laughed and sat down.

"Back to what I was saying.. maybe black? What do you think ?" Jenifer said.

"Ooooouu black is pretty. I would wear it in black." Ro' stuck out her tongue.

"You better not." Ryan shook her head as she saw the design.

They laughed. "Your distracting us." Ro' rolled her eyes.

"Fine I'll go talk to Kevin." Ryan got up and went to the kitchen. "Sup bro."

"Mm Mm." Kevin shook his finger at me as he drunk the milk out of the carton. Ryan made a face of disgust watching him. "You didn't answer Keith's phone call this morning."

"I missed it." Ryan didn't want to let him know she'd ignored it, he'd just tell Keith once he talks to him again.

"Nope he called twice.. he told me you always answer. He knows your not talking to him."

Ryan rolled her eyes leaning against the counter. "Did he say anything about having a kid?"

"Ohh thats what this is about? Im not saying shit." Kevin put the milk away.

"You basically just said what I needed to hear." Ryan walked out.

"What no!" Kevin grabbed Ryan's shirt and pulled her back. "I never said it was his baby.. she does look like one of us."