17. It all hits the fan.

Ryan,

"Can you hand me that charger?" Keith asked me. I reached down by my leg and grabbed it. Keith was driving so I took his phone and put it on the charger for him. "Thanks."

I looked back down at my phone reading the messages Trevor left me.

'Hey I called you twice.'
'I miss you❤️😫'
'is everything okay?'
'🤔'

All of them were about 35-50 minutes apart. I didn't know what to say... it amazes me how he has a girlfriend and pretending as if he doesnt know she called me.
I went to instagram and scrolled for about 5 minutes. I saw Keith staring at me while we sat at the red light, I ignored it.

He turned the radio off, "You gonna talk to me?" He asked and I locked my phone and placed it between my legs.

"What you wanna talk about?"

"My bad for making us late."

"it's fine Keith."

"Why you have a attitude then?"

"I don't." I said watching the rode.

"If you don't want to go we dont have too."

Keith,

I know I fucked up but I don't know what I did.

"Where did you go?"

I looked over to her then at the rode. "To see my mother." And my son's mother but that might not be my son so whatever. Thats what I wanted to say.  I know I could tell Ryan anything but this? Would totally ruin my chance to have her.

"How is she?"

I cleared my throat and nodded, " She's good. Yeah."

"Your phone is ringing.."

I looked down and saw Kourtny's name. I picked it up and declined it. I sat back some and stepped on the pedal a little more.

"You okay?" She asked me.

I kept driving. The rest of the ride I was declining Kourtny's calls but Eventually we got there. We walked pass the paparazzi and went inside and sat on our floor seats.
I looked down at my phone as it rung, its the third time Kourtny's mom called me. I declined it and watched the game.

"Excuse me can I take a picture with you?" A little voice from beside me asked.

"Sure lil man." I turned to the side.

"If you don't mind I want Ryan in it too."

Ryan looked over, "huh?" She looked up from her phone.

"He wants a picture with us." I told her trying to see what she was doing on her phone.

"Oh yeah?" She scooted closer to us and posed for the picture.

"Thank you so much my son loves you both." The boy mother thanked.

I smiled and Ryan had a conversation with the two. My phone rung again and it was Walter, I declined and shot him a message.

'Whats up?'

Walter; you need to go to call that girl she's blowing me and Luke up.

'Ight.'

"Keith." Ryan started laughing so hard. I looked at her and she pointes up to jumbotron.

"Oh shit."

She started laughing again, "don't curse on camera."