25. I want some of KP also..

Keith,

"Take this damn wig off me." I sat in the chair.

My stylist begin to take the wig off my head and I wiped my makeup off with the wipes infront of me.

"KP."

I turned my head and saw Walter walking over. "Whats up? What you doing here arent you suppose to be with Ry tonight?"

"Shows over she did amazing.. she said she's waiting on someone so I came to pick you and Luke up."

"Oh, I drove here so Im good."

"Alright." He nodded. "I'll see you."

My phone vibrated, I saw pictures of Kacey from Kourtny.

Kourt; we miss you.

Keith; we?

Kourt; yeah. Me and Kacey.

Keith; word?

Kourt; Im in the mood for you tonight

Keith; Kourtny we cannot be together, Im done trying with you.

Kourt; are you?

I let out a deep breath and finished taking off my makeup. I walked out to my car and saw Candice leaning on my car.

"You mind not touching my shit?" I unlocked my door.

"Mmm rude." She folded her arms and turned to me. "Yet still sexy."

"Uh you gotta chill, you coming off mad thirsty and its not cute."

"Nobody is thirsty for you, I just wanna see something." She reached for my area and I smacked her hand away. "What? You know you want me for real." She reached to touch me again and I popped her.

"You outta' pocket." I opened my door and she pushed it closed slamming my finger. I pulled it out the door and gave her a look.

She backed up, "my bad.. I'll see you around."

I got inside my car and examined my finger. I had a blood clot and it was swellin up.

What is up with women these days??

I drove with only my left hand since my right hand was throbbing so badly. I got to Ryan's hotel room and knocked on the door. She opened it and stepped out closing the door behind her.

"Hey." She seemed tense.

"Hey...? Can you open the door I need to shower."

"oh what happened you were sweating on set?"

I nodded, "yeah. Ryan open the door."

"You forgot about me didnt you?"

"No what? Can we talk about this inside?" I reached for the key card & she snatched away. "You wanna shower with me???"

"Admit it.. you forgot about me."

"I thought about you half the time I was on set Ry...please open the door I have to piss."

She folded her arms, "so why didn't you pick me up? Or atleast shoot me a text to ride with Walter?"

"Ry—"

"Wassup, Keith right?" I looked up and saw Trevor .. Trevor Jackson standing there with his hand out.

I looked at Ryan.

"I can explain." She mouthed.

I pushed pass her and him and walked inside the room and went to the bathroom. I ran some cold water on my finger.