52. 2nd Thoughts.

Ryan,

I walked inside and saw Keith going up the stairs. He punched the wall on his way upstairs. It got everybody's attention. They watched him until he was out of sight and then looked at me.

"What's wrong with him?" Gaby asked.

I shrugged and flashed a smile. "I'll be back." I walked upstairs.

"Yes go get your man sis!" Jude yelled.

I followed Keith upstairs down the hall and watched him walk inside our room. He slammed the door in my face before I could walk inside. I twisted the knob and it's locked.

"Keith open the door." I stood there talking through the door. No response. "Babe?"

"What?" He snapped from the other side of the door.

"I think I should know why you punch a hole in these people wall.."

"Sometimes minding your business can get you far Ryan."

"You just asked me to be your girlfriend...like forreal this time and you think Im gonna' leave you in this room upset?" I asked he didn't respond. I sighed. "Can you open the—" he opened the door and I looked at him.

"You're right.... since you my girl now I can't hide anything from you." He took my hand pulled me in, closing the door behind me.

"Right.." I was nervous of what he'd tell me. I sat on the bed and he sat in the chair across from me.

"Alright..." he sighed and rubbed his head then looked at me. "Remember when I told you I was on drugs?"

"Yeah? Are you —"

"No. No Ryan just listen." He rubbed his hands together and cleared his throat. "When I was in the hospital for getting shot... Elena came up there and started kissing on me and shit."

I made a face. He put his hand up at me before I can say anything.

"Not the point... she slid a little baggy in my mouth and I tried to make her take it since I don't use it anymore. She didn't. I hid it and next thing you know my hospital room is raided by the feds.. all of that was done by my supplier. He's upset I wouldn't buy from him anymore."

"He doesn't make money elsewhere?"

"I gave him a bunch of money to keep his mouth closed about me using... plus he has a family I was trying to lookout for him."

"So he was trying to make you use again?"

"If I would have relapsed with that little baggy I wouldve owed him... he wants my money."

"Okay." I nodded. "Continue.."

He sighed again, I stared at him waiting for him to finish. "That night I catered to you?"

"Mhm?" I was drunk as ever that night.

"I-I did leave the house... that's why I put you on my instagram story as my alibi."

"Wait... what did you need a alibi for?" I got confused again. He's not being upfront with me and I hate that shit.

"I met up with my plug well... my old plug and was trying to just give him a bunch of cash to leave me alone.. he kept asking for money so I wanted to give it to him for his family. I told him he needs to get a real job and he got offended reached for his gun so I shot him and threw the money at him."

"Shot him??" My eyes widened.

"Lower your voice."

"Shot him?!" I whispered. "Are you crazy Keith???! You have so much to lose you cannot just keep walking around shooting people!"