34. She knows.

Keith,

"Ryan look we have fanpages made for us already." I sat up and showed her my phone. She kept packing her bag on the floor, maybe she didn't hear me. "Ry."

"What?"

"What? Whats wrong with you?" She looked over at me & I raised a eyebrow, "what?"

She turned around, "Don't worry about coming to Atlanta."

"Why not? I already packed Im ready to go."

"Well your uninvited."

"What that makes no sense Ry." I laughed.

"I take back my invitation, you can go but you won't be meeting my mom." She stood up and picked up her bag.

"Fine..Tell me what you have this attitude for?? Are you upset that I didn't have sex with you?"

She made a face at me. "What? No!"

She walked towards the door and I stood infront of her grabbing her bag. "Talk to me, did I do something?"

She yanked her bag out of my hand and pushed me out the way. "My uber is almost here."

"Ryan." I grabbed her hand and she flinched at my touch. "What?" I looked at my hands and at her. She wouldn't even look at me.

"I have to go Keith."

"I'll drive you and Izzy to the airport." I grabbed my keys and she stood there watching me. Finally some eye contact. "Come on."

"You really have no clue." She chuckled and shook her head. "Izzy slept over at Ty's since you put her out lastnight!"

"I put her out?? No I didn't I wouldn't do that to her."

"Well you did & you put your hands on me... I was considering staying longer until that shit you pulled."

"Ryan..." I sighed. "I was high as hell lastnight."

"You were high?"

"Yeah, I–look .. I had a long night okay?" I scratched my head. "I drunk a bit too much and smoked and don't remember certain stuff lastnight."

She stood there staring at me.

"You forgive me?"

"That was an apology?" She shook her head. "You're full of yourself."

She turned to walk away and I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. I pulled away and looked at her, I watched her chest go up and down looked into her eyes. "Ryan I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you or do that to Izzy."

"And?" She asked.

"And??" I made a face. "Damn what else did I do?"

She laughed and kissed my lips, "you have to apologize to my bestfriend."

"I will, where is she?"

"Ty's house waiting for me to come, Ty is taking us to the airport. So if you don't mind letting me go.. I kinda gotta be somewhere."

"Cancel that uber." I let her go and backed up a bit.

"What? No, we're running late." She looked at the time on her lock screen and back at me. I took her bag and dropped it on the floor. "I should pluck you—woahhh."