9. Uh oh.

The next morning . . . 

Ryan,

"You missed the 'You up' text?" Izzy asked eating her cereal. I sat down at the table and stared at my phone. "First he kisses you and then follow you on instagram andddd he sent you a 'you up' text?" I never opened the message. My read receipts are off but for some reason I was afraid to open the message. "Helloooo? Ryan?"

I looked up from my phone. "Hm?"

"I have to go back to work today are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine."

She washed her bowl out and dried it off. "What are you going to do?"

"Get some sleep, take Justin boxes to his dad's and go to my mom–"

"About Keith? You going to text him back?"

"Oh." I looked down at my phone. "I don't know."

"Okay honey I'll call you later." She hugged me and left.

It was so silent in my apartment. I picked up my phone and decided to text Keith back.

Keith,

Kourtny and I was planning the baby shower with our mom's. I didn't plan on attending the baby shower since I could get my son whatever he needs and want, plus I thought that was just for women?

"What is his name going to be?" Kourtny sister Nicole asked.

"We haven't discussed it yet." Kourt said looking at me.

Kourtny and I still arent together because she just isnt adding up. The text message and then the condom.

I texted walter and gave him Kourtny's number and told him to gather all her text messages and call logs. He told me he'll have it no later than 3 days.

"Keith Jr." My mom suggested and I looked up from my phone.

"Hell no." I said placing my phone on the table.

"I don't want a junior anyways." Kourtny rolled her eyes. "I was thinking Kacey or Kace."

"Are you picking a K name because of both of yall names?" Nicole asked.

"Kacey is cool." I shrugged.

"It's Kacey then." Kourtny smiled and wrote something in her notebook. The notebook she had is where she wrote down everything. Basically a diary. Its also where she was writing down notes for the shower.

My phone vibrated and I saw it was Ryan. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Keith get me a water while your in there." Kourtny yelled.

I unlocked my phone.

'Ry😍; hey I was sleep when you text, everything alright?'

'Keith; im straight, wyd'

'Ry😍; just got to my moms'

'Keith; can I ask you something?'

'Ry😍; yea👀'

'Keith; why do you keep letting me kiss you?'

She didnt text right back so I figured I blew it all. I grabbed a water bottle and gave it too Kourtny.