13. See ya buddy.

Next Day...

Keith,

I was putting up the crib in the nursery while Kourtny was downstairs cooking. Ive done the whole room by myself and I was pretty content with the results of how well I did. Kourtny wanted to help but I feel like it's my job to put all these things up and together, so I made her cook us some breakfast.

I decided to do the nursery now instead of tonight since I have to let her know I'll be leaving for work eventually. She'll be upset and I just don't want her to stress about it. So instead of risking taking her out I can fix up the room for my son Kacey.

"You want the food now or later?"

I turned my head and saw Kourtny standing there with a plate and a cup of OJ.

"Now is fine." I dropped the screw driver and stood up. "Thank you." I kissed her cheek and took my food and juice.

"You've done alot in 2 hours."

"Mhm." I hummed while I ate.

"I'll be back." She walked out and came back with her food. "Since we're eating in our son's room." She laughed and sat beside me.

My phone started ringing, I pulled it out and saw Walt. I answered the call.

"Yooo."

"What time you plan to come thru tomorrow? I got a couple errands to run." Walter asked. My heart started racing. I looked at Kourtny who was side eyeing my phone. I knew that look, im surprised she didnt throw my phone and start screaming.

"Probably around 3."

"I have a doctors appointment tomorrow." Kourtny said calmly while eating. What the fuck has gotten into her. Did I fuck some sense into her lastnight or what?

"Maybe later than that Walt, we hittin' the doctor tomorrow." I said biting my bacon.

"Ard well i'll text you where my key will be at just incase Im gone when you get here."

"Ight." I hung up the phone & watched Kourtny storm out the room. "Kourtny come here."

She turned around in the doorway, "Im not going to keep doing this with you Keith."

"Doing what?"

"Your causing unnecessary stress and I'm not gonna stress myself out anymore while Im carrying Kacey."

"What are you stressing for? Im the one that's stressing."

"Your stressing? Why?" She asked crossing her arms.

"I have shit going on that you don't know about, then I have this shit too." I pointed towards the crib and boxes of shit I had to put up.

"I offered to help!"

"I don't need your help Kourtny."

"Well you don't let me know about shit that goes on obviously." She rolled her eyes. I knew what she meant, I tell her dont worry about stuff so much & I keep her in the blind. Walter also hit her with the news before I could tell her.

"I was going to tell you."

"When?" She asked.

"After we finished eating." I walked to her and kissed her lips. She didnt kiss back so I kept kissing her until she kissed back. "Im sorry."

"You just better not miss anymore appointments I'm due soon."

"I'll be back intime for all of that." I let her go & slapped her ass.