12. Our own lane.

Same day. . . 

Trevor,

I handed Ryan her towel and walked out the bathroom. I ran her a nice bubble bath after the dinner I made her, She walked out in her towel and into her closet closing it behind her. I layed out on the bed to wait for her to come out so I can tell her Ima head over to my place. I been here for a week and I just don't wanna invade her space.. i know she's tired of dressing in the bathroom or closet and Im tired of getting put out of her room. I'm glad I finally got to take her on a date without going in public. I know how private she is & I respect every little bit of it.

I watched her walk out the closet with a bun on her head and she had pink slippers on.

"Can you hand me the lotion?" Ryan asked sitting on the other end of the bed. I reached over giving it to her. "Thanks."

"Ima head out in a few." I said while I stretched.

"Im annoying you?" She looked at me while lotioning her arms.

"Nope I ran out of clothes & I wanna give you space."

"Space? Did I ask for space when we got drunk lastnight?" She gave me a worried look.

"No." I laughed. "I feel like Im on your back."

"I don't feel like that..." Ryan said pumping more lotion in her hand. I watched her for seconds and she looked at me & sat up. "Wait what's really wrong? I don't have a problem with you staying over here."

"Ryan I like you alot."

"I like you too. I kiss you alot."

"And that's the problem." I said standing up. I don't want to guilt trip her to having sex with me but it was getting hard to fight back.

"I-I dont understand." She followed me down the hallway.

"Im sexually attracted to you too Ryan. Emotionally, too but its getting hard to fight my urge. I just want to rip your clothes off sometimes."

"I um..oh." She leaned on the wall. I knew she felt bad and I know she wants to wait for the right moment.

I shook my head, "thats why I didn't want to say anything.. I just need my space okay?"

"Okay." She looked to the side not giving me eye contact. I felt horrible. I kissed her forehead and grabbed my bag off the floor and headed out to my car.

Ryan,

I immediately ran up the hall to my room. I called Izzy on the phone and she answered looking happy but her face dropped when she saw my tears.

"Aw no." Izzy said already assuming she knows.

I nodded my head and began to cry. After about five minutes of sobbing I got it together and Izzy was waiting for me to respond back to her, she was asking ten thousand questions as always. I told her everyhing that happened starting from last week when we almost had sex every single night.

"I don't blame him, if I was a guy I'd dip out on me too." I joked while washing my dry tears away.

"Ryan stop, its a beautiful thing that you're still a virgin." Izzy cheered me up all the time. "Trev didnt mean it like that so stop overthinking and just chill."