62. Friends? Friends.

Ryan rubbed her eye and looked around, Quincy was sleep in the chair away from the bed. It's 5am, Ryan felt bad that he's sleeping in uncomfortably. She watched him sleep for a minute and then called his name.

"Quincy?" She called. He opened his eyes.

"I didn't mean to fall asleep." He sat up. "Damn." Quincy stretched and stood up grabbing his phone off the charger.

"Your leaving?"

"I don't want to over stay my–"

"Stay." Ryan said. "You can sleep with me.. just keep your hands to yourself."

Quincy stared at Ryan. "Right .. I got it." He placed his phone down. "I'll stay fully dressed so you can feel comfortable." Quincy took off his shoes.

"You can... I don't care." Ryan scooted over for him and layed down facing away from Quincy. She knows that Keith would murder the both of them if he knew what is going on.

"Mind if I hit the light?"

"I don't mind." She said staring at the wall.

"GoodNight." He hit the switch cutting off the lamp beside him. The sun was rising already anyways, any light on was just pointless.

"Night."

Later that morning Ryan walked out of the bathroom & cleaning his face with the other sink.

"Leaving?"

"Yeah I need a shower... want me to bring you back some breakfast?"

"Coming back?" Ryan raised an eyebrow.

"I was gonna ask." Quincy chuckled. "Or you can come chill with me at my crib."

"Your crib?"

"Yeah I know you don't want to be lonely... I ain't gonna try anything." Quincy took out his man bun and picked up Ryan's brush. "You mind?"

"Let me do it." Ryan smirked and took the brush. She brushed his hair and put it into a bun. "There."

"So rough." Quincy laughed. Quincy rubbed his head. "Well Im gonna go. You want the breakfast or no?"

"Im coming with you." Ryan went to her suitcase and picked out clothes.

"I'll let you get dress. I'll be downstairs." Quincy left out.

Ryan rode with Quincy to go get the food and then to Quincy's house. Quincy put his food away and went to go shower. He came downstairs with his hair wet & curly and in sweats, and a tank top.

Ryan was eating so him catching her off guard made her choke.

"You good?" Quincy asked drying his hair with the towel.

"Y-Yeah I was eating too fast." Ryan cleared her throat and drunk her juice.

"Food must be hittin'." Quincy walked into the kitchen and warmed his food up.

Ryan's phone started to ring. She saw it was Keith and she answered but didn't say anything.

"Hello?" Keith said.

"What do you want?"

"Ry .. can you let me talk? Just listen please."

"5 seconds."

"First of all I'm sorry that I put you in this positi–"

"Is that your baby ?"

"I don't know Ry."