7. Home Sweet Home.

Keith,

I squinted my eyes picking up my phone and saw Elena's name on my phone. She called me 11 times & left 23 text messages, I sucked my teeth and turned over to lay on some hair. I lifted my head up and saw Ryan.

I got up to shower and when I got out Ryan was gone. I got dressed and went outside on the balcony getting on instagram live. I was talking to my fans but mostly about what I wanted to talk about. I was ignoring a bunch of comments about me and Ryan. This is the shit I be talking about. Apparently there are pics of Ryan and I in the hallway and when we were in Monica's car from the dinner. The one picture that pissed me off the most is when I was whispering in Ry's ear because she couldnt hear me over the music. The pictures werent on theshaderoom yet.

I ended up getting on live with Luke once he joined my live. He kept making jokes about it without being obvious. I pushed him out my live & got a message from Walter to meet in his room. I got off live & made my way to his room.

"Whats going on?" I asked Walter. I walked over to a chair & saw everyone was in the room. Ryan looked tired and annoyed. She's definitely sober now.

"Have you seen the pictures?" Walter rubbed his forehead.

"Yeah." I sat down.

"Well we know Ryan is single now, but your still in the public eye with Kourtny...If theshaderoom posts just one of these pictures guess who gotta get that shit taken down?" Walter asked upset.

"So this is my fault? We all were drunk lastnight." I spat back at him.

"Walter this isn't neither of their faults. They were partying privately and somebody took photos and its not what it looks like." Monica defended us.

"Luke nomore outsiders. At all." Walter said pointing at Luke.

"Got it." Luke put his hands up.

"Keith when we are in public you and Ryan are to stay apart. Barely look at eachother."

"What do you have against Keith and I?" Ryan folded her arms. Her leg was already crossed so now she just looks fed up.

"I don't have anything against you and KP, but he's not about to hop from women to women. Just because we arent home does not mean people arent watching." Walter shrugged and sat back.

Monica sat up to speak, "I agree. Ryan people are on your toes to find out if your dating or not. Since you're very private they're going to try to put 2 and 2 together to get 4 but you don't want to go public with something and be called a home wrecker. Nobody is going to be calling my phone everyday for you."

"A home wrecker?" Ryan asked. "Obviously it's not even a home if he is on break with the girl."

The room went silent, Walter and Luke both had that look on their face that asked 'why didnt you tell her'. Im sure Monica knows by now from hanging with Walt.

"What?" Ryan asked looking around. She caught on to the tension.

"Nothing they just don't get it."

"I've told you guys multiple times it's nothing going on between us & if there was it shouldnt matter we're grown as hell." Ryan got up and Monica gave her a look. She sat back down.

"Get your tone under control because nobody is saying you cant mess around with anybody we're simply asking if you two be more careful of your surroundings and try to remain just friends." Monica said.