42. Handle the situation.

5 Days Later .....

Izzy,

"Hey.." I sat beside Ryan on her bed and handed her a cup of hot cocoa. "How ya' feeling?"

She sat up and took the cup of cocoa and drunk it. "I wish you and my mom would stop asking that question."

"Well you've been in this room since youve gotten back..."

"There is nothing to do." She shrugged and grabbed her potato chips.

I made a face, "Potato chips??really?"

"What?"

"Why are you so depressed?" I took the chips and sat them away from her on the dresser. I mean atleast it's not another bottle she's chugging. "We are going out tonight or something." I pulled the blanket off of her.

"I don't wanna be a third wheel tonight." She pulled the blanket back on her. "Just leave me here, Im okay."

"But ... are you?"

She looked at me. "Izabelle." I gasped at my government and she laughed. "Im joking."

"I can tell Ty to stay here for the night.. Im sure he'll understand."

"Will he?" She gave me that look.

"Your right... well lets go workout?" I stood up and placed her hot cocoa on the nightstand. I pulled her up, "come onnn."

"Keith is gonna call me soon." She whined.

"Ryan..." I let her go.

"Ughhh." She fell back on the bed.

I sighed and sat back down on the bed. "I tried."

"why are you so worried about me anyways." Ryan asked. "Im grown and Im sure I can make my own decisions."

"Can you?"

She made a face & sat up. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"Everyday you go to the store and come back going straight to your room."

"And?"

I got up and walked to her trash and took out two of the liquor bottles. "And?"

She rolled her eyes. "It's not even like that."

"Then what is it like?" I put the bottles back in the trash and started cleaning up trash around the room.

"Im grown Izzy, I can have a drink, 5 drinks or however many I want." She got under the blanket.

"Until you get alcohol poisoning.." i mumbled.

"What?"

I shook my head. "Mmhm.. okay."

"Okay."

"Let's go to an arcade or something..."

"Get out." Ryan pointed to the door.

I sighed and walked out of her room closing the door behind me.

Keith,

I opened my email and saw Kourtny's picture's load on my screen. Shit I forgot about that.  When Ryan and I weren't talking I took Kourtny to do a small shoot.
I shook my head and forwarded them to Kourtny, I don't have any reason to have her pictures..
I still haven't asked her if she was pregnant but Im pretty sure it was her tests in the bathroom. She facetimes me everyday every since she left and I just didn't have the courage to even ask her. I wonder if she'll even tell me. It's a possibility it's not my baby, I mean she had sex with Don...