44. You Don't Know

I took Luke's phone and looked at Keith. "What do you want?"

"Ry Im sorry."

"Tell me everything I want the truth. Why are you in that hospital?"

"I can't tell you—"

I hung up the phone & handed it back to Luke. Luke's phone started to ring again. Pretty sure it was Keith but I didn't wanna talk anymore.

I wiped my eyes and got up, "Im gonna shower and then I need you to take me to the hospital.."

I went upstairs and got into the shower.

Moments Later..
Keith,

I opened my eyes when I heard my room door open. I told Walter he didn't have to come to visit so I know he didn't come.

Luke walked in and held the door open. I made a face as I tried to get my vision together. Everything kept going blurry.

"Luke?" I asked. I saw Ryan walk in with her arms folded.

My heart sunk to my ass.

Oh shit. I rubbed my head & got frustrated so fast once I noticed I might be hallucinating.

"Wassup." I greeted them both. Nobody responded... "What are you doing here?" I asked Ryan. She just stared at me.. "hello? And Luke I told you not to bring her ass here!"

"Bro you expect—"

"Mmn mmn." Ryan pushed Luke back and stepped closer to me. "You don't get to be upset.."

"Woah." I kinda got turned on. I grabbed my pillow from behind me and covered my area with it.

She's fine as fuck when she's angry.

Her lips are so full and when she's angry her lips get more perky ... mmmmm I just wanna taste em, just want a lil taste ya know?

I leaned forward. "What are you doing?" Ryan made a face in disgust moving away from me.

"I um." I touched my lips. "Shit sorry."

She's definitely real... if I was hallucinating she'd be bouncing on my dick right now.

"Im gonna go to the cafe.. I'll be back." Luke chuckled and left out.

Ryan never stopped staring at me.

"Sit down please."  I patted the bed and she shook her head.

"I don't wanna get comfortable Im not staying for too long."

"Why are you here?" I asked. She raised her eyebrows.

"Want me to leave?"

My nurse walked in the room and Ryan walked towards the end of the bed getting out of the way.

"How are you sweetie?" The nurse asked Ry. She smiled at her, the nurse turned to me and continued, "you didnt eat anything I brought you." She opened and closed the lid that covered the food she brung me. "did you eat anything at all today?"

"Mhm."

"What did you eat?"

"The apple sauce." I looked over at the empty cup of apple sauce and tried to pick it up but knocked it over. "oops."

"Are you high?" Ryan asked.

"More than likely ... it's the pain medicine, he's on alot." The nurse said.

I nodded, "what she said."

"Expect him to hallucinate, be moody and also he may get aroused very easily." The nurse chuckled. "It's normal."