16. Keith & Ryan? Pt. 1

Trevor,

"Hey are you okay?" I asked my grandmother. She slowly turned her head.

"Yeah you can leave me here I'll be fine."

"Are you sure grandma ? I can stay."

"Just hand me the remote and I'll be okay." She pointed to the remote at the edge of the bed and I handed it to her & kissed her cheek.

"I love you grandma."

"I love you too Trevor."

I walked out the door and headed straight to the beach. I was looking for a job here in Hawaii, being a celebrity is cool and all but they have no idea who i am here. I have a chance to live a normal life. I was walking on the beach and saw the smoothie stand.

"Excuse me." I cleared my throat. "Are you hiring?" I asked.

"We are, I'll give you a application." The guy walked over to a curly headed girl and she turned around and smiled.

"What are you doing here?" She walked over to me and I bit my lip. She placed the application infront of me.

"Im here to stay." I looked at her long red nails. "How you been Hailey?"

"Im good. Great! How about yourself."

"I'll be good when I get a job." I chuckled and grabbed the application.

She pulled it away, "I got you."

"Really?"

"Yeah Im the hiring manager." She nodded smirking.

"Okay. Atleast interview me tho, I want to live my regular life here."

"Oh Okay I see, Mr.Celebrity wants a second life here."

"Hailey don't start." I shook my head. Hailey & I broke up because of my career, she didn't like the celebrity life and didnt want to be in the spot light.

"Im not." She rolled her eyes. "I take my lunch in two minutes so you wanna catch up?"

I shrugged, "yeah sure."

I ordered a smoothie & some fruit & so did Hailey. We walked the beach & caught up on how life been. Hailey kept flirting and it was cool and all but I can tell she was still a bit immature in her own ways.

"Hey wanna play truth or dare like the old days?" She grinned. See , immature but this is probably the only fun ill have here since my friends from a while ago moved.

"Sure. Truth or dare?"

"Truth and dont take it easy... we're grown." She said while eating her pinneaples.

I nodded, "is it true that you're still a virgin?" I asked after she just told me that guys tried to use her for whats in between her legs.

"Yeah.. it is. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"You suck, I have a good dare!" She laughed and got serious. "Is it true that you dont have a girlfriend?"

"I don't but I am seeing someone."

"Really? Already you just got here." She gave me her bowl of fruit anf cup and laid out the towel she borrowed from her friends stand, he sells them.

"She's not from here..she's in ATL. Well Cali right now."

She grabbed her stuff from me once she sat down and I sat down beside her.

"Cool, your turn. I pick dare."

"I dare you to scream at the next person that walks pass you."