35. Another Secret.

8 DAYS LATER ..... (1 week and a day later)

Ryan,

I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around for Keith and it's still no sign of him. I was in Keith's dressing room, at his photoshoot. It's been about 5 hours and he still wasn't done with this shoot.

I picked up my phone and saw a message from my mom.

Mom; are you never coming home?

Ryan; soon I am

Mom; when is soon?

Ryan; soon mom lol

I heard the door open, I looked and saw Keith walk in with a plate of food. "Figured you might be hungry so I made a plate for you."

I smiled taking the plate, "thank youuu."

"Water? It's only this and some bland juice out there so." He handed me the water bottle.

"Thanks for thinking about me." I sat the water on the table. "How much longer?" I asked eating my food.

"Probably one more hour babe." He leaned over and kissed my forehead. I looked up at him & he kissed my lips.

"What was that for?" I giggled.

"Just being my girl." He smirked and changed out of his clothes.

I looked over and saw a guy standing there watching us. I kicked the door close with my foot. That explains why he kissed me.

"Oh ok." I continued to eat. I grabbed my phone and got on instagram.

"Can I have some?"

"You can have ONE of my chickens." I handed him a chicken.

"Feed me."

"What? The door is close we don't have to be all extra."

He leaned over, "please?"

"Mm." I held the chicken to his mouth and let him eat it. "Is it good?"

"Could use more seasoning." He shrugged.

I laughed & looked back at my phone. I liked Izzy picture she posted on instagram and commented a couple of emojis.

 I liked Izzy picture she posted on instagram and commented a couple of emojis

No longer Ryans point of view,

"I wanna get a few shots with you." Keith sat on the arm of the couch and fixed his shoe.

Ryan ignored him. Keith got up and slapped her ass that was hanging off of the chair, Ryan jumped.

"Ow!"

"Did you hear me?"

"No." Ryan rubbed her back side. "What did you say?"

"I wanna get a couple shots with you."