54. On Edge.

2 Hours Later....

Keith is pacing back and forth rubbing his head. Ryan is sitting on the bed shaking her leg on edge. She has so many questions and wants to scream so the whole world could feel her rage. Everyone is still downstairs enjoying themselves and haven't noticed that Keith & Ryan isn't present. Keith or Ryan hasn't spoken much since they've been in the room.

Ryan looked up at Keith & he looked at her as he kept pacing.

"Please stop your making me freak out." Ryan covered her face.

"I'm freaking out too, I don't care about the world seeing me in bed! It's you I'm thinking about."

"Me? Think about our careers? The money? Can't we call the cops?"

Keith chuckled and shook his head. Keith rubbed his face and began to pace back & forth again.

"You don't get it." Keith said. "You just don't get it."

"Get what? Was is it to get right now? They have our sex tape Keith!"

"I call the cops Im going to jail too! He knows I had drugs inside that room."

"So what do we do? I'm naked on footage I don't own, I don't want it to get out." Ryan voice cracked as she fought the lump in her throat.

Keith leaned against the wall & sighed once he saw the tears in Ryan's eyes. "I gotta call Walt."

"He probably will want to quit on us." Ryan shook her head as the tears slid down her face. Ryan was kinda upset at herself for crying infront of Keith. She doesn't want Keith to look at her as weak. Ryan understands that Keith thinks she can't handle any of the pressure he comes with. She was determined to prove him wrong until now.

Keith saw the tears, he walked to her. Ryan dropped her head. Keith lifted her chin up & rubbed it staring at her. He examined her face and wiped her tears off of her cheeks.

"I got it under control.. I know how to deal with this."

Ryan knew what that meant. She nodded and Keith let go of her chin. Ryan looked at her hands wondering if she'd feel bad later on for not stopping Keith from killing this guy.

Keith walked to the TV and grabbed his phone off of the stand and dialed Walter's number.

"Just... don't do it yourself, please?"

Keith stared at Ryan as the phone rung in his ear.

"I gotta protect you before myself." Keith said to Ryan. "Walter? Wassup man I'm sorry I know your on maternity leave and all but ... I need your help." Keith scratched his head. "WE need your help."

"We?" Walter asked handing the baby back to Monica. "I'll be right back." Walter mouthed to Monica & stepped out of the room. He cleared his throat. "What's going on?"

"It's uh.. it's Andrew."

"The dude that made tried to frame you?"

"Yeah." Keith answered. "We might be coming back from Mexico early."

"What did this lame lil dude do now?"

Keith explained how he almost killed Drew, he then explained how he popped up alive and now has footage of Keith & Ryan in bed. Walter was pissed himself and mentioned how he wants dude killed himself.

"Send Drew's number to my phone, I'm gonna track his phone and get his ass dealt with." Walter said. "Tell Ryan to relax, I know she's worked up."

Keith looked at Ryan. "Yeah."