28. Just a filler.

Keith,

"The fact that I gave yall freedom & it was drama. I gave yall limits ... and what still drama?? And–And where the fuck is Ryan at ? Hm she with you? Nobody told her ass to activate her instagram!" Walter shouted thru my car speaker. I was on my way back to Sac and I called to tell Walter but he's not taking it lightly.

"She's not with me." I looked straight ahead while driving.

"Yeah Okay.. I'll deactivate her shit again later."

"Walt I—"

"Im not fucking finish KP. We all are going to have a meeting on skype later tonight about this shit. Me, you, luke and Ryan. This disrespect has to stop."

"Mhm." I stopped at the red light and picked up my phone.

Luke texted me, and so did Elijah and my mom.

"What the hell are you going to do about the New Edition movie Keith?"

"I'll be back out LA in less than a week, right now I need to get my life back on track and I'll be back."

"Yeah okay.. you ready to tell me what the fuck they were fighting for??? I got 2 girls in my email threatening to press chargers on all of yall even the other boys."

I chuckled. "We broke up the fight."

"This is not a joke Keith, they can charge you with other shit too. One girl said one of yall slit her tires and threw bleach on her face and another said someone pulled out a weapon."

"Okay you're fuckin' with me now Walter."

"Keith please tell me its not a damn video out there."

"Im sure nobody recorded everyone was busy breaking the fight up... shouldnt you be talking to Ryan about this too?"

"I am right after this... have a safe journey home and let me know how it goes. Goodluck asshole."

I laughed and pressed the red button.

2 Months Later.....

I knocked on thr apartment door and waited.

"Keith?"

I looked up and smiled a bit, "yeah hey..."

"Hey what are you doing here?"

I looked down the hall at some latina chick that came out another apartment and stared me down. I watched her walk around the corner and turned back around.

"Um you mind if I come in?"

"Ye–yeah come in." She stepped aside and I walked in looking around.

"This is nice."

"Thanks...Sorry maybe I shouldve invited you over to see the place since you're paying the bills here." Kourtny looked down at her hands and back at me. "I can show you around if you want."

"It's cool, I'll see the whole place one day."

She nodded, "can I get you something to drink?"

I shook my head "Im okay thank you." I walked to sit on the couch, "wait you havent done nothing on this right??"

She laughed. "What? No."

"Kourtny." I gave her a look and she rolled her eyes.

"Its fine Keith."

I sat down and looked at her. "Where's lil man?"

"Oh he's sleeping..is that why you came by?"

"Yeah, even tho he's not my kid I still have love for him & wanna watch him grow."