12 ✧ stockholm syndrome

Hello hi I hope you have a lovely day/afternoon/night ❤️ I'm now back home after my holiday and I've never missed the cold weather so muchhhh

"Hi Cecilia." The lad greets the elderly nurse that has always been so kind and helpful.

"Hi dear, you're looking much better." She smiles kindly, eyeing his now tamed hair and neater clothes. The dark circles around his eyes are definitely still there, but it isn't as sunken in like it has been for the past two weeks.

"I mean, no offence." The nurse adds with a teasing grin.

The lad's lips lift just the tiniest bit to reveal a small smile, and it almost feels foreign for him to do so, as if his facial muscles aren't used to the expression.

"Anyway, I got you a cuppa and a sandwich. Eat up, yeah?" She places the food down on the hospital bed tray before heading over to the IV drip stood next to the bed.

"Thanks Cecelia."

"Don't worry ab..." She trails off, with her brows furrowed.

"What? What's wrong?" The lad immediately sits up on his seat in high alert when he sees the distressed look on the nurse's face.

The nurse doesn't say anything, flipping through the papers on the clipboard that's sitting in her hands.

He manages to catch a fleeting stiffening of the nurse's face but then she forces a weak smile, and busies herself by hanging the clipboard back onto it's hook, then adjusting the IV drip.

"Uhm.. just give me a minute yeah? Nothing to worry, just let me speak to the doctor."

His lips part to speak, but nothing spills because his head starts swimming unhelpfully and his mouth turns uncharacteristically dry. The elderly nurse walks out of the room and he suddenly felt like his heart was pumping out tar instead of blood, struggling to keep a steady and calm beat.

He turns to his boyfriend on his bed, hands immediately enveloping his colder ones. He brings their enclosed hands up to his lips, pressing a lingering kiss on his boney knuckles, releasing a shaky sigh. "What're you doing to me, pet?"

・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧

harry

"What's gotten you so down? Your little admirer isn't here to send you anymore love letters?" The grey-blue eyed lad with the fluffy brown hair asks, raising a brow as he wipes a glass clean.

"Oh shut it, Tom." Harry scowls as he unzips his guitar casing. And he must be honest, he's still pretty disappointed when he sees it empty and not holding a white envelop like he was expecting for the past five days.

"Shut up with the Tom." The lad rolls his eyes. "You very well know why I don't use my real name when I'm working."

"Come on, seriously Lou, don't you think you're being just a little paranoid? Someone sent you an anonymous email by mistake. Spam email, might I add. And about freakin Groupons. You don't have to freaking change your name just because of that." Harry says, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, one, I didn't change my name. I'm just going by my last name. But in short. And secondly, you don't know how these creepy hackers work. First it'll start with spam emails and then with phone calls. Next thing you know, they're sending a dead body to my flat asking for thousands of dollars." He exaggerates, a little too dramatically in Harry's opinion.