19 ✧ juggling in nandos

happy friday my loves!! And thank you soooo much for all the love on the previous note, I love you all so very much 💕

*•°*

"Do you remember our first kiss, baby?" A dry chuckle leaves his lips, but there's a faint smile resting on his face at the memory.

"It was very unexpected, huh? And, not to mention a little awkward considering the position we were seated in. A little messy too..." Another short chuckle leaves his lips. "Didn't matter to me though, I've wanted to kiss you for so long. And when it finally happened, it was the best feeling in the world. Like fire burning in my bones, like something just brought me back to life."

He smiles sadly, then leans over, pressing his lips against his cold and paling ones, lingering his lips there, hoping to bring back some warmth, helplessly hoping that he'd feel that little nudge in response.

But nothing.

"I'd do anything." He whispers against his lips. "Anything at all, just to feel your lips moving against mine again, just to feel the fire in my bones and the spark of life in my heart again."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧

"You confuse me so much, Niall Horan. You confuse and fascinate me. I like that. And honestly, maybe Rose was right. Maybe there is someone else, because quite frankly, I think I like you quite a lot more than I should."

And the way that Harry's looking at Niall, it's making him a little delirious.

It wasn't just a simple gaze in his green eyes. It's like he's looking right into Niall's soul, as if he knew exactly what he desires. And to be honest, it really scares Niall to bits that he has such a powerful effect over him.

"I- uh..." Niall croaks out, clearing his throat with a hot blush. "Y-You like me?" He asks quietly, shyly, the intense beating of his heart overpowering any sort of coherent thought.

"Uhm... well, yeah. Quite a lot, actually." Harry smiles nervously, shrugging.

Niall's heart tumbles, Harry's words swooping every breath of oxygen from his lungs. His body is trembling in nervousness and excitement, his breathing erratic.

"I.. uh.." Niall wants to say it back, wants to scream at the top of his lungs how much he bloody loves him.

But he's left tongue-tied because Harry's moving in closer till their sides are touching and Niall can feel his heat through his clothes. He can feel that same burning heat in his heart which makes him feel like he's on cloud nine.

"Harry? W-What're you doing?" Niall stupidly asks instead when Harry raises a gentle hand to caress his pink tinted cheeks. He has never wanted to smack himself so much.

The corner of Harry's lips tug up into a knowing smirk, exotic green eyes glancing down to Niall's pink lips, before locking themselves back onto his blue ones, making him go breathless.

"Right now? Fuck Niall, right now I really want to kiss you, and you want to kiss me too, am I right?" The light breath of his words glide over Niall's parted lips and Harry's voice is so low, spoken in such a hypnotic drawl, paired with those words he just spoke— it makes Niall's heart stop.

Fuck yes, Niall wishes to say. He feels warm, electrified, wanting nothing more than for Harry to grab his face and kiss him till they're both moaning and breathless.