hi, thank you ❤️

Hello lovely people!!!

I'm so sorry this isn't an update, (and i know it's in the middle of the story) but I just wanted to take the time to say this: thank you ❤️

Honestly, just thank you so so much for everything.

*

Today was my official graduation ceremony and I've finally got my diploma!🤘🏼

I'm so so so happy because I honestly just can't believe I actually did it.

I took 4 years instead of the usual 3 years and it honestly has been such a rough journey and there were so soooooo many times I just felt like giving up.

Gonna be real with you guys— I don't have some sort of sob/inspirational story. I wasn't bullied, barely any drama in my life, kept a very low profile in school and I have a great family. But my life has just been... stagnant?

But of course, throughout my four years there were so many stressful tears and sleepless nights but this is the first time I'm actually so proud of myself???

And honestly, the only "non-stagnant" thing about my life is my secret life on wattpad 😂

You guys have played such a vital role in helping me through it all. Wattpad was my only form of constant distraction. (My friends were great, really, but they're busy with their own lives too and I completely understand that).

But writing here on wattpad and reading and talking to you guys here really just takes away all the stress I face in school. It keeps me sane, especially when I suffer from Creative/mental block. (I study graphic design in case you guys didn't know)

And there are a number of you who have stuck by me ever since 2016/17— those were my first two years of school, all the way up till now that I've graduated, and I can't be more grateful.

It's honestly such a small matter, (and I'm probably being a little over dramatic) but it really means the world. A simple comment honestly makes my day, truly 😭💖

And I just... I absolutely love creating stories just so I can escape my hectic life and create my own little world, even if it's just for a short while.

And omg I just can't express what I'm feeling right now because holy shit, even if you guys don't know it, you walked these 4 years with me, through this little social media platform while sharing our love of Narry, and I'm just so so grateful.

So, thank you ❤️❤️❤️

Debated so long about posting this but

Debated so long about posting this but... This is me by the way ^ feeling a little self conscious about finally showing you guys how I look like tbh (since obviously I couldn't be more average) , but I just love this quote here, and thought you guys might just need this little reminder ☺️💖

Once again, thank you everyone and god bless 💖💖❤️❤️ I love you all🥰❤️

*

*

P.s yes, chapter 19 will be up soon, probably by the weekend because I'll be busy the whole week attending all my other friend's graduation too 💖