✧ bonus ✧

okay as you can probably tell, I can't get enough of this book so this is a bonus chapter on narry's wedding (it's gonna be reallyyyyyy short). I wanted to include it into the epilogue but I figured it should have a whole separate chapter dedicated to it so here it is yay!!!

°*

There is a tenseness to his muscles that makes him feel more like a mannequin than a man who's about to get married.

He stares at himself through the mirror. A white and blue boutonniere is pinned onto the pocket of his navy blue tuxedo, paired with a plain white button up shirt with a baby blue tie. It brings out his eyes, he reckons. At least that's what Harry says, and well... he trusts Harry.

He takes a deep breath in hopes of calming his nerves

He takes a deep breath in hopes of calming his nerves. He feels his pulse pounding in his temples.

"Stop freaking out dude." Zayn scolds, hitting Niall on the shoulder slightly. "Man, both you and Harry are freaking out and I don't understand why? You two are literally meant to marry each other."

"Because, Zee!" Niall whines, stomping his foot childishly as he tries to fix his tie, to no avail. "There are so many things that could go wrong! What if I trip down the aisle? What if the organ stops playing? What if the cake doesn't come in time? What if no one turns up at all? What if Livvy drops the rings and they roll off to who knows where? Holy shitttt!" He starts to ramble, biting on his nails out of nervous habit.

"Niall! Get it together!" Zayn shakes the blonde by his shoulders. "Listen, everything is fine. Your laces are double knotted, you won't trip. I've tested the organ, it's fine. The cake is already on the way to the reception, Livvy has practiced this enough times to not drop the rings and fucks sake Ni, you literally just saw your friends. Everyone's here. But you're not. So get your shit together and marry Busker Curls. Got it?" He says sternly.

Niall stares at him wide eyed, taken aback by his outburst. "Got it." He mumbles.

"Good." The dark haired lad sighs with a small smile. "Now, I'll help you with that." Zayn reaches for the tie which Niall has practically tied a dead knot on.

Niall relaxes slightly as Zayn releases the tight tie. He puffs out a breath of air. "Thanks Zee. I knew I could count on ya."

"Yeah, you love me." He sing songs, smiling smugly but there's a softness in his brown eyes. 

"Look at you mate," Zayn straightens out Niall's tie once he's done. "Remember when I kept teasing you about how you were already planning your wedding with Harry in your head when you two first met? Look at you now, buddy." He pretends to wipe a tear away from his eye dramatically.

Niall rolls his eyes playfully but he can't help the soft smile on his lips at the memory. Harry busking outside the store, him sitting by the ledge, just watching him, him and his blue legs and rubber ducky boxers. It was a mess, but Niall wouldn't have it any other way.