26 ✧ birthdate

Happy Monday lovely people!!💖💜

•°*

It's been slightly over three months since he's been warded into the hospital. Three months since he has heard his sweet laughter and voice, seen his smile and bright eyes. Three agonisingly painful months with nothing but a slow heart rate, cold body and pale skin.

He sighs deeply, then dips the wash cloth into the small pail of warm water before pulling it out and wringing it dry.

He gently runs the cloth over his boyfriend's face, taking in every single detail about him, every little thing, still finding him absolutely stunning, the love in his heart still burning strong.

After he's done wiping him up, he tosses the cloth back into the pail, then releases a shaky sigh.

He presses a feather light kiss on his now slightly less greasy forehead.

"When you were brought into the world in your mother's womb, it was probably the best miracle to have ever happened. I thank God everyday for you. You've brought so much love and joy to everyone in your life, and I'm more than lucky to have had the privilege to know you, to care for you, and to love you."

He smiles weekly as he lets the memory of his precious birthday run through his mind.

"I've watched you— I've watched everything you've been through. I've watched you fall, I've watched you get hurt. I've watched you fight to get back up, I've watched you learn, I've watched you grow, and I've watched how hard you've worked to become the best version of you. And I know your heart now— it's beautiful, and it's so pure. And I just... I love you so much."

He smiles weakly to himself, pressing a kiss on the back of his hand.

"Happy birthday, baby. To the man whom I wish to hold forever in my heart."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

"Look at you, you're glowing, birthday boy. Tell me, after he stayed the night, did you get... penetrated?"

The blonde gasps at his best friend's crude words, cheeks flaming a deep pink.

"Shut up, ya wanker, I did not." Niall huffs, glaring at the raven haired lad.

"Not yet, at least." Zayn wiggles his brows with a smug smirk.

The blonde's entire face turns red, the blooming colour bright against his fair skin. He looks away and finds a distraction at the shelves, re-stacking the CDs even though it wasn't necessary.

Not gonna lie, the thought alone sends a rush of blood all the way down to his... yeah. And he'd rather not sport one when he's working. And especially not because of a simple thought of him and Harry alone on bed, all sweaty and naked with his large— yeah, that's enough.

"You're thinking about it, aren't ya?" Zayn pipes in, a shit eating smirk on his lips as he eyes his blue eyed friend.

"No, I'm not." Niall defends, still sporting florid cheeks. "I'm thinking about him, but not in that way..." He tries to lie.

"Yeah? In what possible way are you thinking about him then?" Zayn raises a thick brow.

"Innocent thoughts, that's for sure. Like, when we were baking cupcakes at my place last Sunday. It was cute." Niall beams, smiling a sparkling smile at the thought of Harry's and his horrible butter jokes and the cute little kisses (and a couple snogging sessions) shared between them.