20 ✧ fun fair & schemes

^^ vote if you yawned ;)

*
*

"What do you mean I can't go in?" He exclaims in vexation, frustrated tears start brimming in his tired eyes.

"I leave for a few minutes just to take a piss and next thing I know I can't go in and see him?!" His voice starts rising in decibels and he feels his heart thrumming— thrumming and pounding and hammering and breaking at the thought of something bad happening to him, and the thought of not being by his side.

"I need you to calm down for me, hun. It's only for a couple of hours. We noticed a sudden increase in his heart rate. The doctors and nurses are doing their best to bring his heart rate back to normal and then they're just going to run some tests on him, okay?" Nurse Celia says as calmly as possible, clutching onto his shoulder to talk some sense into him.

"Will he be okay?" He asks meekly, on the verge of tears.

"Have faith in him, hun. He'll come back to you." She reassures.

He could only nod, watching through the glass windows as the doctors draw the blue curtains around the bed, blocking his view of his lover.

He desperately claws at the glass, as though hoping he could just phase right through it.

He blinks back the tears, then whispers, "Please don't leave..."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧

To Green Eyes 😍👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨💚💙:
I had a great day today Harry, thank you. And I thoroughly enjoyed your juggling act, it's Vegas's loss if you're not there ;)

Ps. I hope everything went well with Rose and her father? If you need anything, and I mean anything at all, I'm only a street and a phone call (or a letter) away :)

–smurfy x

With a satisfied smile, he locks his phone after sending the text then places it on his night stand.

The day may not have ended in the best way because of Rose and her father, but hell, there's nothing they can do to take away the happiness brewing in Niall because all he can think about is Harry's lips on his.

His dimples, his emerald eyes, his sparkling smile, his beautiful laugh, and of course, his lips— they're all Niall can think about as his head hits the pillow. He's smiling to himself, a little crazily, eyes slightly hooded from tiredness but he doesn't really give a damn because all he knows is that he's falling for the older lad. Hard. A little too fast if he's being honest, but really, you can't help who you fall for, can you? Considering the green eyed lad already stole Niall's heart the very first time he busked outside Artis.

"NiNi?" He hears a meek voice call from the outside of his room door, just as he's about to shut his eyes fully.

He mumbles incoherent words before he's dragging himself out of bed tiredly, swinging open his bedroom door to see his little sister standing outside, her stuffed penguin clutched in her hand, both her arms raised, asking to be carried.

"It's late, petal. What's wrong?" Niall asks groggily as he bends down to pick his little sister up in his arms, resting her on his hip as he closes his room door with a foot.

"I had a bad dream. Can I sleep here with you?" She pouts, resting her head on her older brother's shoulder, hugging her stuffed penguin closer to her chest.

"Aww love, of course you can. It's alright, okay? Was just a dream." Niall says gently as he lays his sister back in his bed then climbs in after her.