51 ✧ middle of christmas

I made this extra Long for you guys xxxx

✧・゚*✧

"Har, wake up."

Harry's face scrunches up slightly. Adorable, Niall thinks. "Nooo..." he barely mumbles out, pulling the sheets higher up to his chin.

Little kisses gets pressed all over his face. On his cheeks, over his eyelids, forehead, chin, nose, and lastly, a simple brush of lips against his own.

"Wake up, pet'l, come on." Niall's voice turns whiney, before he's curling his fingers around Harry's neck, framing his face in his hands before planting a smacking kiss on his lips, even swiping his tongue over Harry's bottom lip before pulling away slightly.

A lazy smile slowly creeps up on Harry's lips. "Where's the rest of my kiss?" He whines with a small pout, his voice groggy and gruff, not to mention downright sexy.

"Open your pretty eyes for me and you'll get the rest of your kiss, Green Eyes." Niall teases, nudging his nose against Harry's to tilt his head up just slightly so he can brush their lips together once.

Harry's stunning terracotta green eyes slowly start to flutter open, and Niall thinks his eyes resemble leaves and trees and grass growing anew on a sunny spring day.

Niall smiles brightly at the sight. He keeps to his promise, leaning in and slotting their lips together.

A muffled moan slips past Harry's lips at the contact as he snakes his arms around Niall's waist, tightening his hold and pulling him closer.

Niall smiles against his lips, gently swiping his tongue against Harry's bottom lip before pulling away teasingly.

"You know what we should do today?" Niall asks randomly, wiggling out of Harry's arms and sitting up in his bed, stretching his arms above his head.

"Continue snogging?" Harry answers groggily but hopefully, eyes still half closed as he blindly tries to reach out for Niall, lips slightly pouted.

The blonde giggles, leans back down to peck Harry on the lips chastely just to wipe the pout off his lips. "Cute, but no. I was thinking we could celebrate Christmas." Niall grins.

"Christmas? Babe, it's January the 13th.. or is it 15th? I don't know I can't think at this ungodly hour." Harry states, peeking his eyes open, propping himself up on his elbows.

"17th actually." Niall shrugs lightly. "Besides... I thought you wanted to celebrate Christmas together, no?" He asks teasingly with a small smirk, eyes glinting in mischief.

"You heard me say that?" Harry asks coyly, green eyes softening as a shy smile creeps onto his lips.

"Mhmm.." Niall nods, his grin widening at Harry's coyness. "You wanted to bake Christmas cookies together, put up a Christmas tree with Livvy, then we'll have a Christmas movie marathon. You were wrong about one thing though, my favourite Christmas movie is Rise of the Guardians. Jack Frost is hot."

"You find a fictional cartoon character hot? A cartoon?" Harry scoffs softly, narrowing his eyes at Niall.

"Yeah, so what? No need to get all jealous. You look like Tarzan and he's kinda hot too." Niall giggles, then sticks his tongue out childishly.

"I'm not jealous, and I definitely do not look like a monkey man." Harry defends himself. Niall tosses his head back in laughter, about to tease back that monkey man is an understatement, but Harry speaks even before he could.

"Though, now that you mentioned it, if your hair's fully like, silvery blonde, you'd look like him. A more handsome version." He states, grinning widely. "So yeah, I get why you said he's hot."