✧ epilouge ✧

We're finally here babes! Holy shitttt! Alsooo, I really recommend you re-reading the prologue again before this because the epilogue will be parallel to it hehe. (It's gonna be a really short one xx)

✧・゚*✧

Eleven am used to be my least favourite time of the day. Simply because it's too late to wake up, but too early to really sleep in. It's also my least favourite time of the day because it's the time you leave to go to work for my father.

But ever since two years ago, eleven am is now my favourite time of the day. Because it's the exact time I slid the ring onto your finger and you've sealed your 'yes'. And then a year and a half later, we officially got married at eleven am. Now six months into married life, I'd gladly wake up to your face at eleven am. Eleven am is now my favourite time of the day.

We moved in to a small flat six months ago, just a couple of blocks down from both our places. A small two bedroom flat that is although small, it's home.

Waking up to you always puts me in a good mood. It makes my heart race, knowing that now you have my last name and I have yours.

I'd never dare to break your heart. I could never.

I look at you and I already feel my heart thrumming, my mind going into an overdrive and somewhere between all the pain and stress and anxiety we faced, we found the courage to love. 

I could never live with myself if I screwed things up with you. I used to fear that I would, but at least now I know I'll always try my best to make you the happiest you can be every single day.

I sigh happily, wondering to myself how I ever got so lucky. Eternally grateful that God has blessed me with an angel like you.

I love you.

You, with your dyed blonde hair, which is usually fluffed up into a quiff, so soft and luscious, I want to run my fingers through it every day.

You, with your signature black skinny jeans and comfy jumpers that make you look so cuddly and loveable, it  makes me want to kiss and hold you in my arms forever.

You, with your perfectly sculpted body, that I want to take the time to trace my finger over each contour every single day.

You, with your perfectly milky skin with little calluses here and there but still... perfect.

You, with your hands that always hold me so tenderly, touch me so affectionately.

You, with the sapphire blue eyes that are so intense, so warm, so soft and so kind and yet so honest that it makes me weak in the knees. Your eyes which are so full of life yet so uncertain. Eyes that are the beacon of hope in the dreariest of days.

You and your adorable self who spilled blue paint all over your legs and your rubber ducky boxers.

You who sat by the ledge all those years ago, simply watching me busk, supporting me even though you didn't have to.

You and your letters always made my day. Without fail. The letters, though simple, touched and melted my heart in ways I never thought possible. They still do.

You who's able to see the world in a whole new perspective, someone who always digs deep into your heart to share and radiate joy and love to everyone around you.

You, who stuck by me through it all.

A smile lifts onto my lips as I watch you from the kitchen. You, with Livvy on your lap, Zayn on your left, Shawn on the opposite beanbag. You look the happiest you can be, and your happiness makes me giddy with love.