33 ✧ tension

He groans as he hears the satisfied cracking from his bones on his back as he twists his waist left to right.

He exhales deeply, then decides to climb into the bed carefully next to his boyfriend instead. He can't deal with the stupid plastic chair any longer.

He carefully moves his boyfriend's body so he can wrap his arms gently around his frail looking shoulders, letting him rest his head on his chest.

He smiles to himself. He finally feels at home. Gently stroking up and down his arm, he leans down to kiss his cold forehead.

But when the realisation hits him that he's not going to get the usual smile and light in his eyes as a response, his heart can't help but drop in sadness.

He releases a shaky sigh, but kisses his temple once again, lingering his lips there this time.

"You know," he finally speaks up. "I used to think that the worst feeling in the world is not being able to see you, not being able to hold you in my arms..." He tightens his hold, giving his weak body a gentle squeeze.

"But it's not. The worst feeling in the world is being able to see you, being able to hold you, yet not receiving the same love from you. I know you love me, I know you do. But what I'd do just to receive that love again..."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

"Wait, wait, wait!" Niall calls after Harry who's just about to wheel their luggage out of the room.

The green eyed lad raises a brow in confusion, pushing his hair back from his face.

"Did you forget something?" Harry asks.

"Yes, come here." Niall ushers him over to the hotel balcony excitedly.

"Let's take a picture." He says with a grin, leaning against the railing of the balcony, then slings an arm around Harry's broad shoulders to bring him in.

"Bend down a little, I want to be taller than you." Niall says cheekily with a light giggle.

"You're not fooling anyone, love." Harry teases, but bends down anyway just to make him happy.

Niall only grins, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, while Harry's snake around his waist. Niall leans his head against Harry's, smiling brightly because he's just so damn happy.

He quickly takes the picture, grinning as he admires it. Admires Harry, more like it.

It's magical, really, the way happiness seems to radiate off of him. He loves the way the corners of Harry's eyes crinkle, his already naturally bright green eyes seem to sparkle, his dimples indenting deep into his cheeks.

"You're so pretty, it's not fair

"You're so pretty, it's not fair." Niall huffs in a mumble, unable to tear his eyes away from Harry's face on the screen. He doesn't even care to look at himself, doesn't even care to check if he looks like a lifeless zombie or not, Harry's smile probably resurrected the entire picture.