23 ✧ hangover

º*・゚

Shawn has left the hospital a couple of hours ago, and now he's all alone together with his boyfriend again.

He releases a deep sigh, before throwing his head back to gulp down the last bit of his stale, cold canned beer which he got from the vending machines outside.

He tosses the can into the small bin, before reaching for his cold hands once more.

He kisses the back of it gently, sighing wistfully.

"You know love, I used to think that everyone has to go through something that completely destroys them just so they can figure out who they are. That is until I realised that maybe, maybe... you don't have to put yourself through all that just to find out who you are..."

He releases a shaky sigh, slotting their fingers together.

"On the contrary, maybe sometimes, it's not a something... but a someone. A someone who allows you to figure out who you really are. And for me, it was you. You were the one who made me the best version of me that I could ever be."

"And you've just... you showed me what it was like love, to be in love, and to be loved. And this love you've shown me, made me feel more alive than I could ever be. I love you. I really do."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

"Niall, slow down!"

"Nooo..." Niall slurs, shaking his head as he stumbles down the sidewalk, vision slightly hazy. "'M gonna talk to Shawny."

"You can talk to Shawn tomorrow, Niall, when you're sober. Can you just let me take you home? It's late." The curly haired lad pleads as he finally catches up to the blonde, hand gently grasping onto Niall's elbow to stop him.

"Harry, is Shawny mad at me?" Niall asks with a pout.

The green eyed lad sighs, shaking his head as he gently pushes back a fallen strand of his sweaty blonde hair.

"He's not, love. He'll be okay, I promise." He says gently.

"You promise-promise?" Niall asks just to be sure, lazily sticking out a pinky. "Seal it." He smiles coyly, and even in his drunken state, Harry can see the flash of memory of their first kiss in his blue eyes.

"I promise-promise." Harry says with a light chuckle, hooking his pinkie together with Niall's.

The blonde pouts rather adorably. "Why aren't you sealing it with a kiss?" He asks innocently, head tilted to the side.

Harry chuckles softly, and with their hooked pinkies, he's pulling the intoxicated lad in closer, then takes Niall's thin pink lips between his gently. He can taste the bitter taste of beer mixed in with the sweetness of the cranberry vodka shots he was taking, and quite honestly, Niall's lips taste like an addictive drug that Harry just can't get enough of.

Niall's arms snake around Harry's broad shoulders, fingers feeding through his curls at the nape of his neck as he deepens the kiss, tongue swiping across Harry's bottom lip.

As much as he wants to snog the life out of the blonde till he's moaning and breathless, he breaks the kiss because the blonde's bloody wasted and he doesn't want to make it seem like he's taking advantage of Niall.

The blue eyed lad smiles innocently up at Harry, eyes glazed over, pale cheeks flushed red, lips slightly swollen, blonde hair disheveled. It's quite honestly one of the most beautiful sights Harry has ever seen.