43 ✧ marriage plans

I've got major authors block I'm sorry :(

* *

He heaves a deep sigh, eyes scanning the vending machine for a hot drink to buy. He decides on some hot chocolate so he reaches his fingers deep into his coat pocket to look for some loose change.

But when his fingers touch something solid instead of the familiar feeling of cool round metal, he stops himself.

He pulls out the box, tears instantly brimming in his eyes, the ache in his heart that suddenly crashes over him is overwhelming, too much to handle so he shoves the box back deeper into his pocket.

Another day.

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

The sink starts running, then Harry's watching in horror as thick, crimson red liquid starts trailing down her legs.

Blood.

"Blood." Harry mouths to Niall.

"What?" Niall mouths back, his brows furrowed in confusion.

Harry only points to Rose's leg, and Niall turns to look over his shoulder, blue eyes blowing wide in a mixture of surprise and horrification.

"What should we do?" Niall whispers under his breath, his quiet voice thankfully getting muffled by the running tap water.

"Just stay put." Harry mouths, using his hands to gesture for them to stay where they are.

They stay perfectly still, silently waiting for Rose to finish whatever she has to do, both adrenaline and nervousness pumping through their veins at the suffocating tension.

Besides the flowing faucet above them, the silence that hangs above them lay on their skin like poison. They drink in the silence while watching how the bloody water that's trickling down her fair skin slowly starts to run clear.

"Get out here. Now." A sudden gruff voice sounds from outside the bathroom, before there's one hard bang against the door. The loud sound booms and echos across the large bathroom, scaring the bejuices out of the hiding lads.

There's a gasp, followed by a soft sigh of defeat leaving Rose's parted lips, before the sound of the running water ceases.

"Hurry up. The guests are waiting." The voice scolds, before there's another string of loud knocks against the door that's so hard Harry's pretty sure there are imprints left on the door.

"In a minute." Rose snaps angrily, before a towel is being used to dry her wet skin, followed by a silky fabric cascading down her legs, the hem barely grazing across the floor.

"If you're not out in five, you're getting it." The man hisses venomously.

They hear another weak sigh leave Rose's lips, before the faucet gets switched on once again, on a lower setting this time, followed by the sound of some water splashing. They can only assume she's washing her face or something.

It only lasts for a couple of seconds before the pair of feet pads back towards the entrance of the bathroom, the door swinging open before she exits.

A breath Harry didn't even know he was holding escapes his parted lips, his racing heart slowing down drastically.

Niall and Harry remain where they are for another couple of seconds, waiting to be a hundred percent sure that the coast is clear before they're coming out from their hiding spot.