35 ✧ thankful

Hello hello hi! I'll be going for a short trip so I won't be able to update till then! So I'm leaving you with this chappie xx

°*•*

"Ya know, sometimes I'm kinda glad I'm difficult to understand and deal with, because then I know when someone sticks around, they truly fuckin want to. And you do that for me, all the time. You never left." The faintest of smile lifts on his lips.

"And I can't thank you enough for that." He whispers, gently running his fingers through his boyfriend's hair, fingers twirling at the ends.

"You came into my life, and it changed my world because you became my world and I cannot be more grateful. Sometimes I think about who I would be as I person if I didn't meet you. And then I realised, probably not much... Because you've made me happier than I ever could, it's like you've completely revolutionised my world. You've always loved everything about me, even if my 'everything' is a complete mess. You've inspired me towards greater things, while still loving me exactly as I am. You've helped me see the world in a whole kaleidoscope of colours I never knew existed. So for these and everything else, thank you, thank you for your beautiful heart and soul."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

"You're one hundred percent sure you want to do this? You're okay?" Niall asks again for the seventh time in the past half and hour. It's the following Monday, four days since the scan and there's still no news from the doctor.

"I mean, you can take your time to go back, you know? I'm sure the sisters there will understand, they're all lovely." The blonde says,

"Ni, baby, I'm fine, alright? I need to do this for myself. I can't keep getting cooped up here at home. Besides, I miss the kids." Harry says, buttoning up his light grey button up, smiling at his boyfriend through his mirror.

Niall sighs, a little dramatically, then shifts himself on the bed to lay on his side as he leans on his elbow, resting his head on the palm of his hand. "But we can cuddle and watch movies and... you know, snog... maybe more?" Niall tries to persuade, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly for added effect. "Now, doesn't that seem like a better idea?"

Harry chuckles, turning around to face Niall, making his way over to him. He crawls onto the bed, and Niall falls onto his back as Harry hovers himself over the blonde, knee between Niall's thighs. His muscular arms are propped on both sides to trap him, bringing his face closer to Niall's, stealing every ounce of breath from his lungs.

"That does sound like a lovely idea..." Harry muses, speaking low and gentle, finger trailing down Niall's chest which is partially exposed by his loose v-neck tee. Niall's heart accelerates, pounds in his chest.

The green eyed lad draws himself closer, and Niall's eyes dart down to his lips, instinctively licking his lips wet, eager for contact between their lips. "But I can't." Harry mumbles, speaks in a low drawl, brushing their lips once sensually.

"Why not?" Niall barely whispers, chasing after those tempting lips only for Harry to pull away teasingly. Niall pouts, whining slightly, causing Harry's lips to curl into a small smirk.

He leans in, capturing Niall's parted lips between his, stealing his breath and burning his soul, their lips fitting together like they're meant to be.

Niall's smiling into the kiss, and all he can see behind his closed lids are stars and colours exploding. And holy shit, he has never felt so loved.

His legs part further, allowing Harry to settle between them. Instinctively, he wraps his legs around his waist, heels pressed into his bum to pull his hips down closer.