32 ✧ so surreal

"Remember Paris?" He whispers. "We made a promise, no? To go back there for our future honeymoon? We still need to make that happen. So please..." He pauses as his voice cracks. "Just wake up."

The memory pains him. He misses their laughs together, their horrible jokes and flirty pick up lines, their long, deep talks, their hugs and kisses. Every memory they spent together felt like home to him, and he never wanted to leave home.

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

The atmosphere is soft and tender. Gentleness and intimacy and warmth lingering in the air as Niall blindly closes the hotel door shut behind him, lips attached sensually with Harry's.

Harry pins Niall against the mahogany door, large hands spanning across the small of Niall's back, pulling his hips closer, locking their lips tighter. And all Niall can feel is fire, fire, fire, the smouldering flame burning deep within him.

Niall's fingers are reaching up to the rubber band that's keeping Harry's hair up in a bun. He releases it, letting Harry's curls fall back over his shoulders. He tugs at the ends, gripping onto it gently, drawing out a gruntled moan from the back of Harry's throat. 

With a hand gripping tightly onto Niall's waist, the other on his back, Harry pulls him off the door. They're blindly walking backwards, with Niall leading them towards the bed, not once breaking their lips.

The thrill, the ecstasy, the warmth and the love filling Niall's heart, is too much that he can't help but to let a satisfied moan out of his lips.

"I love you." Niall can't help but to whisper against Harry's lips, feeling completely overwhelmed with love.

"I love you too." Harry murmurs, his voice wavering slightly, exhilarated from the tension between them.

He then trails his lips down Niall's neck instead, sending wild tremors along Niall's nerves, inflicting sensations he never knew he was capable of feeling.

The back of Harry's knees knock into the edge of the bed before he's falling on it, pulling Niall down right after, the two of them accidentally bumping heads.

Little giggles escape their lips, feeling absolutely giddy and ecstatic.

They're grinning as they connect their warm lips once more, Niall shifting himself to straddle Harry's lap instead. Harry has a hand on Niall's waist, the other cupping his jaw, thumb caressing his cheek.

They pull apart briefly when the need for oxygen overtakes. Harry instantly latches his puckered lips back onto the column of Niall's neck, sucking and licking lightly as he leaves little red marks of love all over Niall's neck.

A soft whimper leaves Niall's lips when Harry's teeth grazes his bruise, fingers tugging harder at Harry's curls.

Niall tugs on the collar of Harry's jumper. Getting the message, Harry stops marking Niall for a second just to pull his jumper off.

Harry slides his hand up Niall's shirt, his warm touch leaving trails of fire on Niall's skin. "Off." Harry murmurs, voice low and in a delicious sounding drawl that races tingles down Niall's spine.

Niall does as he says, swiftly removing his own article of clothing before gently pushing Harry back to lie on the bed. Their bare chests press against each other's, moulding and matching each other's form in a perfect fit.

Niall trails his lips down Harry's angular jaw, then to the back of his ear— the spot Niall knows drives him crazy.

He gives the spot feathery kisses and little kitten licks, earning a low whimper from Harry. The grip of Niall's waist tightens as the blonde starts sucking the sensitive flesh a little harder, leaving a mark of his own on his skin.