18 ✧ unhappiness

I'm back!!! Thank you all so much for waiting, and thank you for all the sweet comments on the previous chapter, y'all are all so lovely ❤️

゚*✧

"When I first met you, I didn't think you'd mean this much to me, but you do... so much." He whispers, smiling fondly, hand stroking his cold cheek.

"Maybe we were two people who weren't suppose to fall in love. I mean, c'mon, Rose was in our way... but we did. We fell in love. And the second I realised I was in love with you, I've never felt so happy, so alive. You healed me."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧

Niall can feel himself turning into mush, heart thrumming in the small constrains of his ribs, grinning widely at the handsome busker who's now on his last song.

"I think I'm gonna puke from overwhelming hearts shooting out of your eyes." The blonde hears his best mate mutter under his breath, but he doesn't care for his words because he could only focus on the curly haired lad.

"Shut up Zee." He mindlessly answers, too captivated by the busker and his music.

Today he has his long curls messily pulled up into a little bun on the top of his head, showcasing and defining his already defined facial sculpture. Body clothed in a batik-inspired printed shirt that's loosely buttoned up and a pair of tight black skinnies that make his legs go on for miles. He's so fucking beautiful.

Green eyes are sparkling, occasionally glancing towards Niall who's sat by his usual spot on the ledge of the shop's window.

"Just a little bit of your heart is all I want... just a little bit of your heart." He sings the last couple of lines, and Niall gapes openly as he observes his sharp jaw, chin, and cheekbones, perfect lips moving at every word. Niall may be a short street away from him, but anyone can see his beauty from miles away, really.

"Just a little bit of your heart... just a little bit is all I'm asking for." Stealing a glance over to Niall by the shop, he's smiling through his words when he notices the blonde's stare.

" Stealing a glance over to Niall by the shop, he's smiling through his words when he notices the blonde's stare

Niall flushes with heat, but grins either way since he has already been caught staring.

The curly haired lad finishes the last few chords of the song on his guitar, and Niall's that extra to actually step out of the shop, clapping and cheering loudly for the busker.

Harry laughs bashfully, suppressing a grin of delight as he shoots the lad a wink, making Niall weak in the knees.

Niall grins, jogging across the street to where Harry is.

"Hi." Niall greets with a shy wave.

"Hello Niall." Harry responds with a charming smile, and Niall could quite honestly just faint right there and there.