39 ✧ i ♡ you

Smut isn't too graphic, just thought I'd warn you so you wouldn't be disappointed, oops x

Also, it's our little nialler's bday, I wonder if Harry's with him hehehe 🤭

* *

He takes in the sight of him. Takes in how stunning he still looks despite how pale and frail he is with all the tubes connected to keep him alive.

He's still the most beautiful work of art he has ever laid eyes on.

But the most beautiful art, to him, is the look in his eyes when he talks about something he loves. What he'd do just to see it again.

He takes his boyfriend's cold hand into his, and with a gentle finger, he absentmindedly traces on the back of his hand the letter I, then draws a tiny heart, then the word 'you'.

"I heart you." He whispers under his breath with a weak smile.

And then he felt it.

He felt a small, tiny, barely there nudge against his palm. The barely-there movement jumpstarts his heart, breath hitching, electricity dancing across his skin.

He gasps, unclasping his hand around his boyfriend's but leaving it laying cradled in his palms, just so he can keep a closer watch on his fingers.

"Baby, m'love, can you hear me?" He asks hurriedly, holding his hand as if it's the only thing keeping him alive.

"If you can hear me, can you move your fingers again for me, love?"

He waits. He waits and feels.

He waits and waits.

But there was nothing.

And his heart that was soaring so high, falls back down.

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧*・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚

Harry closes the door behind him softly, before walking Niall back towards his bed, hands on his hips as he pushes the blonde down. He sinks down into the mattress and Harry falls gracefully on the bed above him, one of his thighs between Niall's parted legs. The blonde goes to sit up, but Harry gently pushes him back down, hands crawling and roaming up his bare chest, leaning their foreheads together, noses bumping and lips brushing.

Every little skin to skin contact made every nerve in Harry's body jump and tingle, his brain and heart electrified, skin blazing with heat.

Then he leans in, laying his mouth over Niall's, tongue immediately slipping through, gliding and pushing against Niall's in a slow but heated fervent dance with such raw intensity. Their lips fit perfectly— as if they're meant for each other.

Harry holds the back of Niall's neck, growling softly in the kiss as Niall whimpers in pleasure, running his fingers down Harry's spine, pulling him closer until there's no space left between them. They're so close, so close that Harry can feel the beating of Niall's heart against his chest. And he never felt closer, more in-tune with anyone before.

It's a slow process but Harry wants to enjoy it, but most of all, he wants Niall to enjoy it. Their tongues twirl once, before he stops kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, and it's like Niall's skin is electric, it must be, for wherever Harry's lips touch, Harry's body tingles in a frenzy of static.

Harry places soft butterfly kisses down Niall's chest, feeling his breathing thickening, visibly gulping as his abs clenches, then relaxes.

Very slowly, Harry's hands crawl southwards, fingertips brushing over Niall's prominent bulge, causing his breath to hitch in his throat, whimpering as his back arches off the bed just slightly.