33 | He Loves Me

I don't know if you guys noticed but I'm updating so regularly right now, and I'm 75% of the way finished of pre-writing the book

Also, I tend to use a lot of gifs from Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo, and that's including the current one overhead. If you know that show, comment!

The whole school was burning in adrenaline; almost all of the student bodies were hyped all morning and with the impending soccer game arriving to our school at seven — being the first game of the season — it caused a lot of commotion within Alleg...

The whole school was burning in adrenaline; almost all of the student bodies were hyped all morning and with the impending soccer game arriving to our school at seven — being the first game of the season — it caused a lot of commotion within Alleghany High's grounds.

Soccer was a big sport considered to Alleghany; while for other schools would cast American football, lacrosse or even basketball as their highest rank — soccer was ours. Our team was incredible spirited, with excellent players and incredible coaches, the team won consistently throughout the last three years. Not to brag, but two out of three of our years, we made it to the state finals.

I lean against the locker as I let out a heavy sigh. My thumb presses on the power button, revealing it was five minutes pass my designated lunch time. Graham told me to meet him in the hallway before heading into the cafeteria, but I don't know how I can stand being in the chilly air-conditioned hallway any longer.

I wrap my hands around my arms, rubbing it up and down in hopes to produce friction. A glance down the hallway, and seeing no figure approaching me or even as a slight figure at all. The hallway being dead silent and completely vacant.

I couldn't take it anymore; the school produces a too high of a temperature for a chilly day, and being the forgetful person I am, I forgot to bring an extra layer of clothing. To this, I was stuck with a cropped tee that raised slightly above my bellybutton.

How I managed to avoid being dress-coded was a complete mystery to me.

"That's it," I mumble, pushing myself off the lockers as I turn my heel to head down the hall, towards the double doors that leads into the lunchroom. My footsteps being the only sound produced in the echoed hallway, it was eerily, like something from a horror movie.