44 | He Loves Me Not

I wanna dedicate this chapter to LydiaWolf_YT for voting on my chapters

I wanna dedicate this chapter to LydiaWolf_YT for voting on my chapters. I wanna say I saw you girl, and my phone was blowing up in notifications during school. I appreciate it all, by the way, thank you so much for your support!

 I appreciate it all, by the way, thank you so much for your support!

The day lazily passed by and in and went came the next, to the next.

I was still withheld inside my home, refused and restricted from exiting the house until the end of my due date. My father didn't specifically tell me how many days I would be required to stay home — and though, I'm happy for the fact that I wouldn't have to face Julian — and god forbid, face my problems — there are a few cons to the whole ordeal.

1. I can't leave the house.

2. There's a fuck ton of homework I need to do by the time I'm back.

3. My father keeps restricting my diet on what I should eat (main problem)

Iris and Graham given me some small updates here and there, with everything going on with school. I didn't tell Graham this, because of his newfound disliking towards Julian, but I asked Iris to give me some info on Julian. Of course, she continues to squeal in glee and jumps up and down declaring that I was in love with him, but after that, she promise she would look for him in the halls and keep me posted.

I was sitting on the floor, currently debating on which clothing piece I should throw out and which one I should donate to the charities that constantly contacts my father; he likes to give clothes to the homeless shelters, charities and children's hospitals. It helps, having something to do then being bored to death staring at a computer screen for 12+ hours.

I shrug the fabric, throwing both pieces into the box. I stood up, about to go into the next section of my closet when my phone dinged and I jumped over to the desk, where my phone sat. While I expected it to be an update from Iris telling me about Julian, I found Jaycee's name popped up in the text. She hasn't replied to any of my texts this morning.

JAYCEE 🥰
3:42PM

Jaycee:
Yeah I still have it, do you want it back?