26 | He Loves Me Not

This may seem like a filler chapter, but it's not

This may seem like a filler chapter, but it's not. Every, chapter has a specific purpose to the story. Sometimes it's small, sometimes it's big, but every damn chapter I write is going to be important to the plot line.

Also, dedications. AMoriginialbooks I've seen you before and you've voted on my stories before and I've dedicated a chapter to you before so I apologise for not dedicating last chapter for you! I know you're a dedicated loyal fan and I apologise on my behalf! I really appreciate that you've stuck this long! Also, hobiistarfish I was going to dedicate a chapter to you bc I saw you voted and I'm so sorry I didn't when I said I was; I was trying to find your username and I couldn't find it but here, and I really am thankful that you stuck with this story despite me breaking my promise slightly! Also, lastly, lunahazel04 I saw your comment and I love it! I love reading comments, so I'm thankful you took the time to write out your thoughts! :)

 AMoriginialbooks I've seen you before and you've voted on my stories before and I've dedicated a chapter to you before so I apologise for not dedicating last chapter for you! I know you're a dedicated loyal fan and I apologise on my behalf! I rea...

Today is Navratri with Graham and Iris.

Iris told us to meet her at her house at five thirty; she knew we didn't knew much of what to do and how the preparation went. She'll be doing most of the handy work, helping us coordinate with our attire and our jewellery (or, me at least). The other day Iris dragged me out to get hennas with her — which I have to say, looks absolutely gorgeous on the both of us. While the both of us decided on the same amount of designs, reaching the wrists. However, the both of us gotten different designs and the astonishing materials and creation they made were incredible.

"Dad, come on!" I exclaim, rushing the old man out of the house. My car was in the workshop for repair, and they're going to keep it for some time overviewing other possible problems with the car due to its old model and the fact the last time I had a check up was two years ago. Oops. My dad, nowadays, has become my driver.

"I don't understand why Graham can't drive you. He does know I trust him, right?" My father takes quick steps down the stairs, donning a white dress shirt and black pants.