End Credits

I'm not that great at acknowledgements because I tend to ramble but I do want to use this section to clarify my thoughts

I'm not that great at acknowledgements because I tend to ramble but I do want to use this section to clarify my thoughts. I want to thank all of you readers out there for picking up this story; somehow in the mist of your recommendations or usual day of browsing, you've found my story. And you've decided that it's actually worth your time. Thank you so much. I don't want to discriminate and just mention all of my known readers that voted and commented, and though I'm happy at the fact that you've took time out of your literal reading to highlight a portion of my writing and comment your thoughts (just know, y'all are forever in my hearts) I just want to thank my silent readers too. I know how you feel as well; just feeling too dept to the story to not comment finding no time. It's okay. I love you all because you still read it. You're still here, reading this dragged out acknowledgement and waiting for whatever happens next.

So, from the bottom of my heart, I love all of you. Thank you so much for reading Miss Incomplete and I hope you'll follow my journey for more creations. ♥

As an author, I had to address certain cliches embedded in this community

As an author, I had to address certain cliches embedded in this community. The boy falling for the girl and girl falling for said boy. Said and done, happy ending. The girl having depression, the boy falls in love with her, depression gone, happy ending. The girl never loving herself finds herself loved by said boy, she finally loves herself again, happy ending.

As an activist, I find it completely out there that having a boyfriend/girlfriend cures you of any problems you had existing prior to that relationship. I find it unrealistic, and shaping young teenagers (especially young girls browsing this website) to believe that they need to be love to be better. They need a boyfriend or girlfriend to feel whole.

No.

So, the reason why Miss Incomplete was so freakishly long because I had to address certain criteria that had never been written before.

Strong relationship bond between siblings? check.
Best friends that are only best friends? check.
LGBTQ+ representation that does not don the stereotypes? check.
Depressed male lead? check.
Depressed male lead that does not suddenly get cured because of said lover? check.
Anxiety-written protagonist that doesn't leave her phobia because of said lover? check.
Three-dimensional characters that has hobbies, interests, problems, and lives their lives outside of love interests and the main protagonist's benefits? check.
Addressing certain issues not seen in the media? check.