61 | He Loves Me

"Wake up!"

Iris yanks the blanket from our hold, forcing up to embrace the cool air that installed our hotel room. I groan, grabbing the sheets and attempting to pull the covers of the bed for warmth. It failed; stuck and harden under the mattress as Iris did the same repeat in Graham and Gabriel's bed.

"Iris," I groan, "what time is it?"

"It's nine—" she was interrupted with a loud simultaneous groan before rolling her eyes herself. "But I got a lot of things to do and I'm afraid that even two days won't even cover it."

"I thought we had four," Gabriel declares and Iris turns to the half-naked boy laid on bed. Graham and Gabriel placed a pillow in-between them due to the comfortability still not instated with the two boys—but overall, they slept as per usual. Half-naked with boxers.

And yes, we were screaming for them to put on some clothes—but both idiots didn't listen.

"The third day we have a bonfire and in the morning, we leave for the fourth day." She explains and Gabriel nods, understanding.

"Jeez, Rose what the hell is on your list?"

"Motor speedway, parasailing, the boardwalk and carnival and a lot of other things. Come on, this is senior year, why waste it?"

"You literally said you wanted to spend senior year studying." I reminded, and Iris shot me a pointed look. I raise both hands in the air for defence.

"Yeah, but also–a lot of things happened this year, alright? I am not going to be eighteen forever, so might as well live a little. Especially since I'm already valedictorian."

"You made it?" Graham queries, eyes widen at the short Indian girl in the centre of the room. She nods, "oh my god, Rose, that's amazing!" He jumps from the bed and rushes over to Iris, pulling her into a hug. She looks uncomfortable as he wraps his arms around her and his bare chest is against her.

"Graham," Iris said calmly, causing Graham to look down on Iris. "You're little friend is excited this morning."

Graham pulls apart and glances down, "shit," he dove away from her and immediately rush into the bathroom. I turn to Iris, immediately caught the reference and burst into a fit of laughter with my best friend. Graham slams the door close, swearing profanity behind the closed door.

I turn to Gabriel who furrowed his brows together, "is it always like that in the morning?"

"Not all the time," Iris cuts in explanation. "But it sometimes happen, you know?"

Gabriel nods, "so, what are we doing first?" Gabriel asks, eyes still locked on Iris.

"Y'all get ready and head down to the lobby for some breakfast. Come quick while they're still serving," she announces before turning her heel with a small sheet of paper in her hands. She exits out of the hotel room, "and wear your bathing suits underneath!" Just as the magnetic door pulls and slams hard on the close. I turn to Gabriel, who found his eyes on me.

"You heard the little lady, let's go!" I said, moving out of bed towards my suitcase. Since I'm in pyjamas, I happen to be braless and free. I needed to use the restroom first—but the problem happened to be with Graham and his little buddy.

"Fuck," I swore, deciding on what to do as I change my clothes. I needed to fit into a bikini and a top covering, and as much as I was getting comfortable with Gabriel, I haven't even let Graham see me naked.

"What's going on?" Gabriel said, as he pulls over a black tee with a Selena poster.

"I need to get half naked and you need to leave," I said, pointing to the door. His lips parted as he struggles to come for a reply before smirking. I knew damn well what was doing in that perverted head of his and let out another announcement—"No!"